Topic: [BUG]Minecraft Mythic map glitch/fail

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
  • Bailey Ford has no influence.

ZION Found a glitch or failure in the map design of mine craft mythic TTT map.That when u go under the bridge there is a air pocket for no reason under the bridge and if someone make the water poisonous it is impossible to kill them unless u put a C4 there. But what if the Ts have used up all the credits? If that happens i have no idea how to kill them. they can just stay There until the round ends which is really boring for dead players.

Bailey.
Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:20:09 am by Bert

Posted: October 08, 2014, 04:14:56 pm
Your local fedora wearing srcub

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
I would suggest camping of any type is against the rules. He must be smited

Reply #1 Posted: October 08, 2014, 04:42:08 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
If a T was to pack his tent and go under that bride then he would get asked to move by staff if seen for delaying.

Reply #2 Posted: October 08, 2014, 05:08:01 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.
It does state in the rules that abusing map glitches is punishable, I wouldn't reccomend doing this

Reply #3 Posted: October 08, 2014, 05:52:09 pm

Offline night_microwave

• I Posted!
  • night_microwave has no influence.
You can go to where they are without dying because the water only damages on the top and only does 50dmg per tick. So you can jump into the water and go down without dying and kill whoever is camping.

Reply #4 Posted: October 19, 2014, 03:02:27 pm
KOS Quantum

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
You can go to where they are without dying because the water only damages on the top and only does 50dmg per tick. So you can jump into the water and go down without dying and kill whoever is camping.
With a 50 health disadvantage

Reply #5 Posted: October 21, 2014, 03:22:27 pm

Offline TheDonnyBot

• I Posted!
  • TheDonnyBot has no influence.
i see no actual point of this air pocket under the bridge they are stuck there as soon as water is poisoned and then c4 is the only other thing that can kill them ::) 8)

Reply #6 Posted: April 08, 2015, 01:03:13 am

Offline Bailey Ford

• I Posted!
1:that's the point this post exists because there is no point to it an is a fail in map design
2:you just posted some obvious facts about it which I think most people should've figured out for them selves by now
3: this post was made October 8th 2014 you posted in this 6 months later I'd say this post is pretty well dead

Reply #7 Posted: April 08, 2015, 05:55:55 pm

Offline TheDonnyBot

• I Posted!
  • TheDonnyBot has no influence.
1:that's the point this post exists because there is no point to it an is a fail in map design
2:you just posted some obvious facts about it which I think most people should've figured out for them selves by now
3: this post was made October 8th 2014 you posted in this 6 months later I'd say this post is pretty well dead

Mehhh I don't care I'm bored

Reply #8 Posted: April 08, 2015, 11:10:55 pm