Topic: CALLING ALL MAP MAKERS!

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
GetSome are looking at creating a team of map makers.
The team would work together to create maps mainly for the TF2 and GMOD servers, as well as others if required, with the GetSome brand all over them.
Head admins of the mentioned mods have some plans of what they are want, and you would report to them as required.

The more the merrier, but a team of 3-5 would be great to start with.
If you are in the team, you participate. Saying you can make maps and then go AWOL for life is not what we are looking for. Also kiddies that think they can do it, and haven't used hammer or even A hammer before, don't bother showing interest.

This is not a way to get admin, so don't even think about asking about it.
You may get a payment contribution after producing something worth paying for.

Any other questions, fire ahead!

Posted: June 10, 2015, 06:41:47 pm

Offline nichwilde

• I Posted!
  • nichwilde has no influence.
Let's embrace this guys and give back to get some who've hosted us for over a year now. The following is not anything but a small competition to motivate the potentially great map makers of our community.

Whoever makes the best map for ttt with a few traps will receive a prize from me which will be very rewarding. (I had it to 50$ aud)
 *terms and conditions* 1.it must be heavily branding get some 2.there be a suitable selection of maps 3.be unique 4.multiple submissions allowed 5.it must be a gmod ttt map that is trialed on the server 6. the votes will be 50% me and 50% Community.

@gutty if this is a hijack remove it.
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 03:41:49 am by nichwilde

Reply #1 Posted: June 11, 2015, 03:35:43 am

Offline Pilot Zx

• I Posted!
  • Pilot Zx has no influence.
Why don't we advertise this in-game?

Reply #2 Posted: June 11, 2015, 09:59:42 pm
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)      ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ      ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) 
( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)      (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Offline (NATAA)$ Top Geary

• I Posted!
  • (NATAA)$ Top Geary has no influence.
Because people in-game are less likely to give to the community unless they're really dedicated. As map making requires a lot of commitment.
Only 1% or so of Gmod players will make maps.

Reply #3 Posted: June 11, 2015, 10:01:36 pm
I Would Challenge You To a Battle of Wits, But I See You Are Unarmed
-William Shakespeare

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Not looking for people that keep asking how to do this and that. They should already know.

The idea of having a giveaway is good but I would prefer the team as a whole would benefit.  As they could all be working together to get maps rolled out quicker.

In saying that. Keep it up.
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:48:55 pm by Gutty

Reply #4 Posted: June 11, 2015, 10:46:44 pm

Offline Emisc

• I Posted!
  • Emisc has no influence.
Well, since this is old, Im shit but i have already done a map and sent it to kayne (for TTT) (a month later he hasnt posted it :(  )

Reply #5 Posted: February 06, 2016, 04:35:28 pm
~~~~~~~ Love you ~~~~~~
I'm Good at Hammer Trust me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ChiBae

• I Posted!
  • ChiBae has no influence.
Well, since this is old, Im shit but i have already done a map and sent it to kayne (for TTT) (a month later he hasnt posted it :(  )
Cause it's shit ;)

Reply #6 Posted: February 06, 2016, 06:18:42 pm

Offline Emisc

• I Posted!
  • Emisc has no influence.
Cause it's shit ;)
I know all my maps are shit

Reply #7 Posted: February 06, 2016, 09:05:01 pm
~~~~~~~ Love you ~~~~~~
I'm Good at Hammer Trust me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~