Topic: Moderator status

Offline Maddog

• Regular User
  • Maddog has no influence.
Hi i have been playing on the Get Some servers for quite some time now and i do feel that there is a lack in Server Control im speaking of the Hale servers Trade is always under orderly control. But the low G hale is always full of afks which prevent M3tro and I from joining the servers this infuriates us. With this in mind i am very well known throughout the hale server already and would like to be a recognizable name from more then just pestering the admins to come kick people and sort out problems they really shouldn't be bothered with.

P.s love the servers keep it up. Feel free to Pm me on steam
 ;D

Posted: June 15, 2014, 09:04:26 pm

Offline Quantum

• Game Server Admin
  • Quantum has no influence.
Auto AFK kick script could probably be added.

Reply #1 Posted: June 15, 2014, 10:03:56 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Game Server Admin
  • Dumpy has no influence.
Yea we are aware of this issue, Please fee free to apply for admin in the tf2 section and please follow the template.

I had said in the past that we had enough admins helping out on the tf2 servers but i see I was a little premature with that call.   

Reply #2 Posted: June 15, 2014, 10:14:26 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Auto AFK kick script could probably be added.

There is an afk plugin installed. Its usually people trading that is making them afk. The plugin wont kick because they are seen as an active user.

On that note. We are not going to stop users trading on the hale server as they wait a long time while dead. It is their fault they are not actively playing.
However,  if we see a user that has been on for X hours and no kills. They get the flick. :D

Reply #3 Posted: June 16, 2014, 02:52:52 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
I also would like to point out that the server is not always at full capacity.  So you must be trying at peak time..  lol
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:23:34 pm by Ethanor

Reply #4 Posted: June 16, 2014, 02:55:30 pm