Topic: Elder scrolls online beta signups!?

Offline =LB= Ron Jeremy

• I Posted!
  • =LB= Ron Jeremy has no influence.
Sorta new to this community so, G'day guys, don't know how many of you guys/gals have been as anxious as I for the Elder scrolls:Skyrim MMORPG well, the sign ups have started!
More information can be found at http://www.elderscrolls.com/ Hope to see you around the world of Tamriel!

Posted: January 29, 2013, 11:54:45 pm
Why do something that doesn\'t bring you happiness? I really don\'t understand the concept of doing things that only brings sorrow or anger.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Welcome!

Reply #1 Posted: January 30, 2013, 07:58:15 am

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
Don't want to kill any desire to play future Bethesda developed TES games... The lore in the online game is shoddy as hell, the game is set 200-300 years before the conquest of Tamriel (ie within recorded history) and the Ebon/Daggerfall factions aren't even mentioned in the history books/timeline prior to the development of this game... they pulled the story right out of their arse ! no thank you, do not want.

Reply #2 Posted: January 30, 2013, 12:27:12 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Dude, go outside.

I'm keen as fuck.

Reply #3 Posted: January 30, 2013, 02:11:24 pm

Offline EuphoricBliss

• Devoted Member
  • EuphoricBliss has no influence.
You need to be outside to have an opinion?

I'm happy for you that you're so hopeful.

Reply #4 Posted: January 30, 2013, 02:22:57 pm
Quote from:
I\'mma smash you IRL, buddy. You better finnish up that line cause you\'re gonna need to be in another state of mind to deal with the pain once I\'m done with you.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Really hopeful. The whole thing is looking epic from what I have seen. Don't take it so seriously brah.

Reply #5 Posted: January 30, 2013, 05:07:26 pm