Topic: Server Changes

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
  • EcksDee22 has no influence.
Whenever I finish ep 5 or 4, the server changes to different map like coaltown or other normal mvm map. What's worst is that the map doesn't have any money and the map server is broken. Unlike before when you finish episode 5, it just simply moves to the next episode. Whats going on? sorry for my bad grammar.

Posted: January 31, 2018, 03:36:41 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
will look into this. ty

Reply #1 Posted: February 02, 2018, 01:05:15 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
It just happened today. I saw 5 players playing in a episode 15 map, while the server instead changes the map into bigrock. Basically when people are making a ton of progress and having so much fun the map changes. Thank you for replying, because I waiting for awhile. :)

Reply #2 Posted: February 02, 2018, 08:26:05 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
all maps that had updates have been done, there are a few that didn't have updates and they weren't replaced. their may still be some issues.
let me know if the issues still happening.
cheers

Reply #3 Posted: February 04, 2018, 03:52:06 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
I found some issues.
1. The server had bots that fills up the entire server, which doesn't allow any player to join red team.
2. Change the map name? Instead of mvm_ma_1_2 change it to mvm_ma_1 something like that. It confuses me.
3. Any upgrades aren't available and displays a message saying "Can not use upgrades yet".

That's all the issues I encountered so far, I think number 2 might be normal.
The updates about the maps are good so far, I think so.
Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 05:08:46 pm by EcksDee22

Reply #4 Posted: February 04, 2018, 05:02:14 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
I found some issues.
1. The server had bots that fills up the entire server, which doesn't allow any player to join red team.
The bots are for the training map, I think i will just stop the training map from being played.
2. Change the map name? Instead of mvm_ma_1_2 change it to mvm_ma_1 something like that. It confuses me.
Nope, this is the creation of the map and every updated version, this was done so you don't need to delete them.
3. Any upgrades aren't available and displays a message saying "Can not use upgrades yet".
Is this in ep0? as that is a training map, before the war. the idea of this is to aide the newbies to MA, nothing has changed on our end for this system.
That's all the issues I encountered so far, I think number 2 might be normal.
The updates about the maps are good so far, I think so.

Reply #5 Posted: February 04, 2018, 05:52:21 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
According to what you said.
1. The bots are for the training map, I think i will just stop the training map from being played.
Bots still join even though I'm not in episode 0. More bots start come and fill up the server.

Upgrades aren't available even though I'm not in episode 0. It says can't upgrade until the maps starts.

Reply #6 Posted: February 05, 2018, 06:05:18 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
that's random, as there's no bot mods on the server...

I will check it out and note it here.

I also noticed the maps are still changing randomly.

Reply #7 Posted: February 06, 2018, 12:36:12 am

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
Still to this day bots do spawn. Look at this screenshot. I could get more proof by looking at the chat.
Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:26:25 pm by EcksDee22

Reply #8 Posted: February 06, 2018, 06:08:15 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
Is the problem fixed yet? I'm wondering because it's been a few days now.

Reply #9 Posted: February 08, 2018, 04:42:30 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Gutty is working on it.

Reply #10 Posted: February 08, 2018, 07:23:47 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Is the problem fixed yet? I'm wondering because it's been a few days now.

FYI, we all have actual jobs, some people travel away from home also.

the server has been sorted and fixed. you should be able to play the game with no issues now.

Reply #11 Posted: February 08, 2018, 09:27:23 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Priority Support is available for $180/hour, payable in advance.

Reply #12 Posted: February 09, 2018, 07:42:13 am

Offline Bert

• Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...Bert might someday be someone...
GIVE GIVE GIVE...... Posts asking if its fixed......then never says thank you when it is.

Edit: Good.
Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:29:00 pm by Bert

Reply #13 Posted: February 09, 2018, 10:13:31 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
ty for the fix guys :)

Reply #14 Posted: February 10, 2018, 08:40:40 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
i see the map is still changing irratically

Reply #15 Posted: February 10, 2018, 05:13:25 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
It still does and how about the redirect servers option. Well maybe remove the unnecessary MvM maps and replace them with machine attacks only. Does the work?

Reply #16 Posted: February 12, 2018, 09:09:04 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
Well the map changes, I was playing today ep 1 then we moved to ep2 and the map changed to coaltown. What is happening now? I thought it was fixed.

EDIT: Is there a way to contact admins in game if the map is broken?
Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 10:55:32 am by EcksDee22

Reply #17 Posted: February 17, 2018, 10:46:18 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
[17.02.18 ~ 09:38:39] <ADMIN> [MAP] Changed MVMMA2: mvm_ma_ep2_2

[17.02.18 ~ 09:47:19] <MVMMA2> Black Falco (STEAM_0:0:52387387) has reported Black Falco (STEAM_0:0:52387387) for Map Issues
[17.02.18 ~ 09:47:19] <MVMMA2> use MVMMA2 to #217 <text> - To reply
[17.02.18 ~ 09:47:34] <MVMMA2> Black Falco (STEAM_0:0:52387387) :  the map is broken
[17.02.18 ~ 09:47:55] <MVMMA2> Black Falco (STEAM_0:0:52387387) :  its suppose to be ep 2 but instead its coaltown
[17.02.18 ~ 09:48:34] <MVMMA2> Black Falco (STEAM_0:0:52387387) :  the map borked
[17.02.18 ~ 09:48:44] <MVMMA2> Black Falco (STEAM_0:0:52387387) :  pls fix

I see no issue here... either.

Reply #18 Posted: February 17, 2018, 03:58:43 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
Bugs I found
-While going to ep 2 the map's mission is basically a normal mvm map.

Reply #19 Posted: February 18, 2018, 07:35:32 pm

Offline EcksDee22

• I Posted!
Hey are admins are active in tf2?, when an error occurs in the map or server, I want to contact the admins to fix the map or something.

Reply #20 Posted: February 19, 2018, 06:17:56 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Hey are admins are active in tf2?, when an error occurs in the map or server, I want to contact the admins to fix the map or something.

#server_issues on discord.

Reply #21 Posted: February 19, 2018, 06:53:52 pm