Topic: Help Me Out from Banned Really Hope Any Help

Offline naufalf2

• I Posted!
  • naufalf2 has no influence.
My Name Is Meghan Puffy.Here making request of unbanned me from getsome server
I been banned cause i amk get hack from a friend next door and spy carbing with all my stuff
then he loosses  he didnt give the item that were in the trade . I want to join the server then i jsut know i been banned so im here to get help for unbanned me from get some server any help needdeddd :).https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148036609/
this is my steam profile.
Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:47:08 pm by naufalf2

Posted: November 11, 2015, 07:39:56 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Invoked on   09-18-15 00:07
Banlength   Permanent
Expires on   Not applicable.
Reason   spycrab running and came back to try again :S

you were banned for running from spycrab and causing issues in the server when you were on. a few admins all suggested you get perm due to the way you spoke to them and others.

I will refer this to our ban admin, he can decide what he wants to do with you.

Reply #1 Posted: November 11, 2015, 08:12:07 pm

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
Some friend they are if they got you banned. Ban won't be removed sorry.

Reply #2 Posted: November 11, 2015, 09:51:37 pm