Topic: Raz13I Unfit Admin Vannila #1

Offline Regoes

• I Posted!
  • Regoes has no influence.
Hi My Names Regan Iv'e Been On Your Server For about 2 weeks Now And I'd Like To Discuss Something About Raz Earlier Today Big J And Von Were Taming  A Quetz The Got Tranqs Came Back And The Admin Raz Had Took it a small argument went on and eventually Raz Got Mad Cause Someone Called Him A thief So What He Decided to do was Give himself and his dinos god mode and raid Big J's Base Over a Tiny Argument I Don't Think This Is the Right Actions An Admin Should Be Taking Please Remove His Admin Powers.
Sincerley
Regoes

Posted: January 09, 2016, 10:48:13 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
can you tell von and/or big j to make a formal complaint if this is an actual issue, if it's with those guys then they need to be the ones making the complaint.

I need more notes on this issue.

Reply #1 Posted: January 09, 2016, 11:26:56 pm

Offline Dumpy

• Dumpy has no influence.
I was wondering how long it would before this crap would hit the forums. 
And that's what it is CRAP.  Also Raz did not use God mode  so I don't know where you  get that statement from.  I get a little pissed off  with people that wine and cry and think that the world owes them everything because they are a regular on a game server and when they  get their hand smacked or told off by an admin they spend the next half an hour filling the server chat up with crap and if doesn't work they come on to the forums and make ridiculous accusations.  Admins are also regulars on the server the only difference is they can do a bit more stuff then the normal player can and they have to put up with a lot more crap.  I was on the server last night when all of this went down and you guys HOUNDED and HOUNDED Raz in chat for about half an hour. I'm actually very surprised that he was able to keep his cool, and when that didn't work, some of you reverted to abusing him over steam.  This all started because Raz found a level 112 qutz that had nobody following it, so we decided to tame it.  When we saw it, we followed the bird for approximately 3 minutes, nobody was around.  When we started to tame it you guys claimed that it belonged to you.  There was nobody around it and we have the video to prove it.  My biggest regret over all of this is that I didn't step in and stop it.  That's all I have to say.     
Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:13:59 am by Dumpy

Reply #2 Posted: January 10, 2016, 08:27:24 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Thing is, the dino is free game until its tamed

Reply #3 Posted: January 10, 2016, 10:42:54 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Hi My Names Regan Iv'e Been On Your Server For about 2 weeks Now And I'd Like To Discuss Something About Raz Earlier Today Big J And Von Were Taming  A Quetz The Got Tranqs Came Back And The Admin Raz Had Took it a small argument went on and eventually Raz Got Mad Cause Someone Called Him A thief So What He Decided to do was Give himself and his dinos god mode and raid Big J's Base Over a Tiny Argument I Don't Think This Is the Right Actions An Admin Should Be Taking Please Remove His Admin Powers.
Sincerley
Regoes
The lack of punctuation made my eyebrows twitch.

Reply #4 Posted: January 11, 2016, 10:05:57 pm

Offline Big J

• I Posted!
  • Big J has no influence.
Hey Guys,

Ive only just seen this post now.

Ill lay down the incident that happened from my side as it was me that was heavily involved in this incident.

A 112 quetz that we had worked on for a few hours was around and we had gone back to base to make more tranqs, I made some dinner, Received a message from Von saying that Raz was taking that Quetz I contacted him on steam right away asking him about it, mentioning we had worked hard on it in attempt that he would leave it for us, not a single negative comment was made towards Razi3l until his first reply (screen shot can follow if not believed of steam messages) : Get over it or ill block you. Now that pissed me off and I called him a thief and left it at that. I log in to find raziel with his lvl 235~ orange Quetz with a catapult on attacking our outer walls of the base, I immediately send in global chat Razi3l is attacking my base, I fly my battle quets up towards him, he jumps off catapult and falls off his quetz to his death. His Quetzal trys to land I attack it for about 5min with my Quetzal then open my gate and pull out all 5 of my gigas to attack his Quetzal everything on the Quetzal breaks off except the metal  fortress and the Quetzal after a solid 15min of attacking it with 5 gigas raz comes back over and a T rex with skeletal skin and whistles his bird neutral which hits us a few times then calls his bird back to him. by this time Morgan from Beer grills tribe arrives on a ptery and Regos who made this post who witnessed me and the 5 gigas on his quetzal are around. Von jumps online fly his argy over tells me to chill out and he will sort it, tells Raz that he is breaking the rules and states we haven't done anything wrong. Razi3ls response is I don't take lightly to being called a thief. after a while raz retreats and stops replying to us whilst we inform the rest of the server online of the incidents that took place.

Now my response to this incident is, it was completely fair game that Razi3l had taken that Quetzal, It was a rare find for us and I had spent the whole day clearing low level Quetzals so was hoping for a compromise. After receiving a negative response from Razi3l I did infact call him a thief. I had accepted the outcome and left it at that. To find out that he was attacking me wasn't actually an issue because I had the defences in place for an attack and could comfortably defend myself against him, but to find that his Quetzal was invincible was a pretty sneaky move and in fact an abusive act of admin rights. I don't have anything against any of the admins on the server and I feel my reply will just receive negative responses from the other admins, as you can see Dumpy heavily backing Razi3l up even though he was not present in during the incident. I am completely comfortable with the current situation as this hasn't escalated any further and haven't had any more run ins with Razi3l. But I feel like I should post my side of the situation here to be taken into account. all information above is true and can be backed up through screen shots. I believe Von may have some video recording, unfortunately I was too caught up in the heat of the moment to get my screen recorder on.

Thank you getsome team your work is always appreciated and I thank you Gutty for working with us on this incident.

Reply #5 Posted: January 11, 2016, 10:32:36 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
Sincerley
Regoes
The lack of punctuation made my eyebrows twitch.

That's because you have to imagine it being read like this  8)

Regoe Post

Reply #6 Posted: January 12, 2016, 04:45:57 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
Hey Guys,

Ive only just seen this post now.

Ill lay down the incident that happened from my side as it was me that was heavily involved in this incident.

A 112 quetz that we had worked on for a few hours was around and we had gone back to base to make more tranqs, I made some dinner, Received a message from Von saying that Raz was taking that Quetz I contacted him on steam right away asking him about it, mentioning we had worked hard on it in attempt that he would leave it for us, not a single negative comment was made towards Razi3l until his first reply (screen shot can follow if not believed of steam messages) : Get over it or ill block you. Now that pissed me off and I called him a thief and left it at that. I log in to find raziel with his lvl 235~ orange Quetz with a catapult on attacking our outer walls of the base, I immediately send in global chat Razi3l is attacking my base, I fly my battle quets up towards him, he jumps off catapult and falls off his quetz to his death. His Quetzal trys to land I attack it for about 5min with my Quetzal then open my gate and pull out all 5 of my gigas to attack his Quetzal everything on the Quetzal breaks off except the metal  fortress and the Quetzal after a solid 15min of attacking it with 5 gigas raz comes back over and a T rex with skeletal skin and whistles his bird neutral which hits us a few times then calls his bird back to him. by this time Morgan from Beer grills tribe arrives on a ptery and Regos who made this post who witnessed me and the 5 gigas on his quetzal are around. Von jumps online fly his argy over tells me to chill out and he will sort it, tells Raz that he is breaking the rules and states we haven't done anything wrong. Razi3ls response is I don't take lightly to being called a thief. after a while raz retreats and stops replying to us whilst we inform the rest of the server online of the incidents that took place.

Now my response to this incident is, it was completely fair game that Razi3l had taken that Quetzal, It was a rare find for us and I had spent the whole day clearing low level Quetzals so was hoping for a compromise. After receiving a negative response from Razi3l I did infact call him a thief. I had accepted the outcome and left it at that. To find out that he was attacking me wasn't actually an issue because I had the defences in place for an attack and could comfortably defend myself against him, but to find that his Quetzal was invincible was a pretty sneaky move and in fact an abusive act of admin rights. I don't have anything against any of the admins on the server and I feel my reply will just receive negative responses from the other admins, as you can see Dumpy heavily backing Razi3l up even though he was not present in during the incident. I am completely comfortable with the current situation as this hasn't escalated any further and haven't had any more run ins with Razi3l. But I feel like I should post my side of the situation here to be taken into account. all information above is true and can be backed up through screen shots. I believe Von may have some video recording, unfortunately I was too caught up in the heat of the moment to get my screen recorder on.

Thank you getsome team your work is always appreciated and I thank you Gutty for working with us on this incident.

Why have I not been told about this initial fight, none of you have said this, until this post.... 5 gigas? what?

This issue has gone too far already. When there is something as rare as a quetz and someone wants it, you are best to stay with it, or at least fight over it. which is whats happening here...

I spawned in the level 120 to cover the loss and deal with this issue, you guys have up trying to tame it, after losing it many times in the process. I also wonder if you would of been able to find the 112 again after being away from it for 20 minutes or so.

Dumpy has backed raz, simply because hes been on the server a lot and sees most of what is going on.

I am locking this discussion because there is no need to argue about this, it has been dealt with.

Reply #7 Posted: January 12, 2016, 12:21:00 pm