Topic: Rabs_109(ᴳs) Ban Appeal

Offline Rabs_109

• I Posted!
  • Rabs_109 has no influence.
The Game: Team Fortress 2
Your game name: Rabs_109(ᴳs)
Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:134725328
The time you tried to connect and got the error: Around 9:00AM on 22/01/2016 (NZ Time)
Any info on why you were banned: My ban reason is stated to be 'Aimbot' and I was banned by Treble. Me using aimbot is one hundred percent not true because my main class I use is the Demoman and I very rarely use any form of gun apart from the Sticky Jumper. There are a lot of people that know I am a Demoman main always using melee weapons.

GetSome Trade #2 was the very first server I have ever played since I first downloaded TF2 (mid-late 2015). I am a regular player and I have never had any problems like this.
Late evening on 21/01/2016 I received a message from a friend: Prof Sugarcube, who had just been banned permanently as well from the same admin. He asked me, "If I had been banned for aimbot." I was obviously confused where this was coming from so I asked him "where did you hear that" and he sent me a link to my ban information. I didn't know what to say to this because since this happened a few hours after I disconnected from the server all together. This had me dumbstruck because; 1) I barely even know what Aimbot is. 2) One thing that I do know about it is that you probably have to be playing to use it.

Sadly I have no attachments of any means of proof because this came from out of the blue and I literally have no idea what happened or what led up to this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope further information for this subject can be provided.
Kind regards.

Posted: January 22, 2016, 09:53:50 am

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
As with my other post I am overseas at the moment so will review this when I return.

Reply #1 Posted: January 22, 2016, 11:12:50 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
The ban has been uplifted, still pending a review discussion with seniors and when suca gets back from holiday.

Reply #2 Posted: January 23, 2016, 11:21:21 am