Topic: Fishpond map on trade2 for team fortress 2

Offline Turtle

• I Posted!
  • Turtle has no influence.
i believe the fishpond map is no where near the quality of the usual standard realms map (with the four areas and stuff), and still has more lag. many people on the server whilst fishpond is running describe it as "cancer" such as myself. i believe it should not be used.

Posted: February 24, 2016, 05:10:33 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
People still play TF2?

Reply #1 Posted: February 24, 2016, 05:56:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
People that have been around long enough to still play TF2 and care enough about a local server to post still can't figure out how to use forums?

protip:
Try the one labelled TEAM FORTRESS 2,
where you might actually find someone who cares.
Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:56:08 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #2 Posted: February 24, 2016, 06:53:44 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Removed poll.

If you frequent trade 2 often enough.  You should know that the maps are changed every now and then. 
Just because you dont like a certain map does not mean it shouldn't be used.

It will not be removed from the map list

Reply #3 Posted: February 25, 2016, 02:47:09 pm

Offline courpse

• Game Server Admin
  • courpse has no influence.
Agreed.

A couple people are saying no one likes the map.
Everyone isn't saying they don't like the map.

Its our default map incase you hadn't realized, so if the server restarts, it goes to that.
Doesn't mean an admin has changed to it.

Reply #4 Posted: February 25, 2016, 03:57:40 pm

Offline Hoboneer

• Game Server Admin
  • Hoboneer has no influence.
I don't mind fishpond imo. I personally prefer it over realms.

Reply #5 Posted: February 25, 2016, 08:38:52 pm
The real Hobo
The best Hobo