Topic: mods fixed

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
After a bit of thought, I decided to see if there was an updated version of the mod copy and install program that was made for ASM, and there was. This program updates all mods and replaces the current files.
I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. So I am hoping the update of this will solve the problem.

I have come to the conclusion that this could of been the issue. but not going to know if it worked until the next 3 scheduled updates.

Thanks for your patience guys :D

Posted: August 06, 2016, 02:06:24 pm

Offline S][N

• Just settled in
  • S][N has no influence.
I've been away for most of the week and just arrived home to find that the mods have now been fixed and all seems to be working perfectly. TYVM Gutty as always from myself and all the others we are very grateful for your effort/support.  Time to go find that Quetz I've been eyeing up all week lol  8)

Reply #1 Posted: August 07, 2016, 10:05:17 am

Offline VonRippedoften

• Just settled in
  • VonRippedoften has no influence.
Thanks mate. I have just got back from Rarotonga this morning and look forward to my grinder again :-)
After 8 days in Rarotonga and half a day back in chch I have decided that chch sucks

Reply #2 Posted: August 14, 2016, 11:23:46 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
haha moving to gigatown then is it ?

there seemed to be an issue with the scheduled update this morning, had to revert to a backup. and seemed to work.

Reply #3 Posted: August 14, 2016, 02:33:00 pm