Topic: What is the worst religion EVER?

Offline AntzBongo

• Devoted Member
  • AntzBongo has no influence.
http://www.churchofsatan.com/

however they probably listen to some bloody good music.

edit: i suggest not to read too much of that shit. it seems to be pretty intence. at least for weak-minded individuals like myself.

Reply #25 Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:06:38 pm

Offline DEATH0WL

• Addicted
  • DEATH0WL has no influence.
Quote from: Spork;386370
*Unless they are very hot women with nicely shaped breasts

Indeed we must kill off religion and spare only people who meet the criteria of the *

Quote from: AntzBongo;386514
http://www.churchofsatan.com/

however they probably listen to some bloody good music.

I wish it would load so I could take a look... I feel I must be some kind of almighty religious cult leader already with the music I listen to.

Reply #26 Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:17:28 pm

Offline kookynic

• Cooking by the Book

• kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...kookynic might someday be someone...
Quote from: Bell;386351
Destiny Church.

Density Church

Reply #27 Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:21:18 pm

Offline Alexo256

• Devoted Member
  • Alexo256 has no influence.
Evangelicals and scientologists.

EDIT: I took out the other 2 cause i didnt read the 1st post thoroughly

Reply #28 Posted: April 11, 2007, 12:14:14 am

Offline DEATH0WL

• Addicted
Well that satan church thing loaded but I don't feel like reading it all...

Reply #29 Posted: April 11, 2007, 12:40:17 am

Offline TuataraDude

• Devoted Member
  • TuataraDude has no influence.
Quote from: DEATH0WL;386609

Too late!. By downloading, you agree to let Satan have your soul. You may as well make the most of life, because your afterlife will be terrible.:firedevil

Reply #30 Posted: April 11, 2007, 08:27:58 am
Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xt1ncT;386219

Polygamy etc.

Whats wrong with polygamy?

I can't see anything wrong with have lots of wives :bounce:

The craziest one i have seen it the Raëlian Church http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlian_Church

They believe we were created by aliens and all sorts of other weird stuff.

Reply #31 Posted: April 11, 2007, 09:27:12 am

Offline chem_imbalance

• Just settled in
  • chem_imbalance has no influence.
Quote from: DEATH0WL;386609

i lol'd when it loaded, it looks like they are wearing Halloween costumes.  I just think they want some candy

Reply #32 Posted: April 11, 2007, 10:50:48 am

Offline Pudding

• Addicted
  • Pudding has no influence.
SATAN FTW

Reply #33 Posted: April 11, 2007, 10:59:13 am

Offline KITTY

• Devoted Member
  • KITTY has no influence.
Quote from: TuataraDude;386233
I do think Buddists are probably the best though (Please note: I am not one, I like steak too much).

You don't have to give up the meat!!

I am not religious by any stretch but I do find that I relate best to some of the Buddhist philosophies.  This became apparent  a few years ago when the shit really hit the fan for me and changed me as a person.  My best friends is a Buddhist, and it's turned her from an typical angsty melancholy confused aretisan into a less angsty melancholy woman accepting her sexuality.  I'm sure it helped her frame of mind when she had cancer.

I still live my my own rules by what I think is right.  For example, I try not to kill insects - they're only doing their own thing.  However if I am kinda freaked out by the insect or the insect is kinda freaked out, then I sort say a little prayer for forgiveness before I kill the poor mite.  After all who knows if you do get reincarnated?  I kinda believe in the karma thing - perhaps I have been watching too much 'My name is Earl'.

I just came back from Hongkong where I paid my respects to my Grandfather and Grandmother at a Buddhist temple.  While waiting an ant fell on my back and without thinking, I grabbed it and threw it on the floor before I realised what the consequence was.  Poor wee thing was wriggling and dying in a Buddhist temple (no pics, trust me it happened).  I felt so stink.

Then again, the Buddhists tend to think 'life is suffering', but here's the kicker.  At my Grandfather's funeral, I was burning 'banknotes' for him to spend in the afterlife.  Written on the banknotes was 'Hell banknote'.  So life is suffering then you got to hell, LOLZORS.

Now back on topic a bit, Scientologists are whack jobs, and it's a shame a hottie like Kelly Preston is one :( Really, they are the Church of Money and Fraud.  Although Scientologists have not been 'harmful' on a global and perspective or political context, there have been some pretty odd things going onm with these people.  This probably makes me 'fair game'.  Look it up some time.

Reply #34 Posted: April 11, 2007, 01:43:42 pm
Discuss and comment.
(10 marks)

Kindest regards,
KITTY

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
"After happiness comes suffering.
After suffering arises happiness."

Buddhists are the only religous types who have ever said anything useful.

Reply #35 Posted: April 11, 2007, 02:09:47 pm

Offline DEATH0WL

• Addicted
Quote from: Bell;386986
"After happiness comes suffering.
After suffering arises happiness."

Buddhists are the only religous types who have ever said anything useful.

Yeah that's true. Just wish my school would stop trying to feed me Catholic bullsh*t and show other beliefs of other religions. But for now I will just continue to challenge them in RE when I get bored of doodling random stuff

Reply #36 Posted: April 11, 2007, 05:14:20 pm

Offline dirtyape

• Addicted
  • dirtyape has no influence.
Quote from: DEATH0WL;387170
Yeah that's true. Just wish my school would stop trying to feed me Catholic bullsh*t and show other beliefs of other religions. But for now I will just continue to challenge them in RE when I get bored of doodling random stuff

wtf.. they're trying to brainwash you

Reply #37 Posted: April 11, 2007, 05:37:47 pm
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are difficult to verify." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
Quote from: Pudding;386798
SATAN FTW

its LOL because satan (according to christianity) has never won anything.

Reply #38 Posted: April 11, 2007, 06:53:06 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: KITTY;386961
I still live my my own rules by what I think is right.

Until you come to understand that no one can live by any rules will you understand why the rules are there in the first place

"There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to."
- From the Novel "Catch 22"

Reply #39 Posted: April 11, 2007, 10:08:49 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline DDM

• Addicted
  • DDM has no influence.
I live by the law of Rii.

Fuck skanky bitches.
Drink till you pass out.
Puke on yourself.
Do not talk about fight club.

Reply #40 Posted: April 11, 2007, 10:43:33 pm

Offline DEATH0WL

• Addicted
Quote from: dirtyape;387202
wtf.. they're trying to brainwash you

Yep but they'll never admit to it

Quote from: DDM;387494
Puke on yourself.

i will pass on the first one even though I did get a bit on me last time I had a hangover.

You talked about fight club!!! :eek:

Reply #41 Posted: April 12, 2007, 12:44:11 am

Offline DDM

• Addicted
  • DDM has no influence.
BS! YOU DID!

*Rolls up e-sleeves*

Reply #42 Posted: April 12, 2007, 01:00:10 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;386739
The craziest one i have seen it the Raëlian Church http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlian_Church

They believe we were created by aliens and all sorts of other weird stuff.

I dont care if they're crazy or not. I'll be lining up to have my memory engrams implanted into my clone. Immortality here I come!

Reply #43 Posted: April 12, 2007, 08:33:25 am

Offline Tiwaking!

There are many bad religions, but one of the seemingly strangest has to be The United Society of Believers in Christ’s Second Appearing
Membership in the Shakers dwindled in the late 19th century for several reasons: people were attracted to cities and away from the farms; Shaker products could not compete with mass-produced products that became available at a much lower cost; and Shakers could not have children, so adoption was a major source of new members. This continued until orphanages were established and the states began to limit adoption by religious groups.

A religion that cant have children kills itself.

Reply #44 Posted: February 01, 2013, 07:00:39 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
No that's not a succesful formula for a virus...err i mean religion.

Reply #45 Posted: February 02, 2013, 01:57:31 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: DDM;350270
I live by the law of Rii.

Fuck skanky bitches.
Drink till you pass out.
Puke on yourself.

Why isn't this a religion yet? I've given it long enough.

Someone build a Church of Rii already.

Reply #46 Posted: February 02, 2013, 10:03:39 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I think it already is, it's just kept pretty hush hush.
Most of NZ already practices, they just don't call it the church of Rii.

Reply #47 Posted: February 02, 2013, 10:09:30 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I feel like I should be collecting royalties.

Somebody call me a lawyer.

Reply #48 Posted: February 02, 2013, 10:11:02 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You lawyer.

Reply #49 Posted: February 02, 2013, 10:13:13 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.