Topic: Cool photos you've taken

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
  • Scream has no influence.
Wow it finally ends, been sitting here for an hour or two looking at every photo since page one, some AMAZING stuff.
Hope to add some of my own stuff here, and get some constructive criticism. :D

Reply #1275 Posted: July 13, 2011, 10:41:58 pm
I have too many usernames.. look at my linked accounts haha.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Have you started shooting with a dSLR dude?

Reply #1276 Posted: July 13, 2011, 11:06:31 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8094/muriwai1372011.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8094/muriwai1372011.jpg

one from this arvo

Reply #1277 Posted: July 13, 2011, 11:33:47 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Yet another sterling shot Deadmeat.

Reply #1278 Posted: July 13, 2011, 11:40:47 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
Quote from: swindle;1400441
Have you started shooting with a dSLR dude?

Nah, still in school and jobless.
Managed to score myself a bridge camera (Fujifilm S9600) for my birthday though which is a bit of an improvement over the usual compact point and shoot, just haven't really taken advantage of any sunny days yet.

Reply #1279 Posted: July 14, 2011, 07:46:09 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to deadmeatwalking again.

Reply #1280 Posted: July 14, 2011, 03:14:02 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
Some pics I took today:

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/Skrimgo/15th%20July%202011/Camera.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/Skrimgo/15th%20July%202011/Grass.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1281 Posted: July 15, 2011, 06:22:33 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I like that last one! Although the focus is a bit confusing.

Redpanda2 by faulkick, on Flickr

Chilean Flamingo by faulkick, on Flickr

Reply #1282 Posted: July 17, 2011, 01:00:19 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
All from this morning, on the bus to work.

Reply #1283 Posted: July 28, 2011, 09:12:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Nice, I don't quite understand that first one with the sign though. :P

Here is one of mine from today's Adelaide sunset.

Adelaide sunset. by faulkick, on Flickr

Reply #1284 Posted: July 28, 2011, 11:33:56 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Untitled by LSDesignsNZ, on Flickr
Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:44:28 pm by deadmeatwalking

Reply #1285 Posted: July 30, 2011, 06:40:52 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
""

Reply #1286 Posted: July 30, 2011, 06:42:15 pm

Offline Scream

• Devoted Member
Went round to check out my mates new BMW.
323i with an M Sports package

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/Skrimgo/30-7-11/1.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/Skrimgo/30-7-11/2.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/Skrimgo/30-7-11/3.jpg
Cool photos you've taken

Reply #1287 Posted: July 30, 2011, 08:40:38 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
someone put extra money into a 96 323 with 180k on the clock........ please tell me he only paid $1000 for it.

Reply #1288 Posted: July 30, 2011, 09:43:05 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
I like every single picture Deatmeat has put in this thread.

Reply #1289 Posted: July 31, 2011, 04:54:39 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
Thanks Hori :)

on another note .. is there anyone in Auckland that wants to come out on a long exposure hunt this afternoon in the city ?

Reply #1290 Posted: July 31, 2011, 09:29:21 am

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Man, if i lived up there i'd be out with you all the time.

Don't think i'd find anyone around here.

Reply #1291 Posted: July 31, 2011, 02:07:21 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline krasher

• Addicted
  • krasher has no influence.
Quote from: Hori88;1405432
I like every single picture Deatmeat has put in this thread.
That sounds fun but I am way to late. Hope you found something. Nice day for it.

Reply #1292 Posted: July 31, 2011, 02:53:58 pm
=]IRBS[=

i5 2500k|GTX560ti|GA-Z68X-UD3|8Gig DDR3 1600|24" LG 19x12|650W Corsair|64GB SSD Cache WD640

Offline krasher

• Addicted
  • krasher has no influence.
Quote from: deadmeatwalking;1405443
Thanks Hori :)

on another note .. is there anyone in Auckland that wants to come out on a long exposure hunt this afternoon in the city ?
That sounds fun but I am way to late. Hope you found something. Nice day for it.

Reply #1293 Posted: July 31, 2011, 02:54:42 pm
=]IRBS[=

i5 2500k|GTX560ti|GA-Z68X-UD3|8Gig DDR3 1600|24" LG 19x12|650W Corsair|64GB SSD Cache WD640

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Swindle you are in wellywood yeah? I know someone that might be interested in a photo date.

same goes for chch, if anyone wants to catch up and get nude

Reply #1294 Posted: July 31, 2011, 07:22:10 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline swindle

PM me?

A photo buddie would be nice

Reply #1295 Posted: July 31, 2011, 08:26:59 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member

a few from last night

Reply #1296 Posted: August 01, 2011, 10:18:14 am

Offline swindle

Dude, you have some wicked cool pictures there.

Some of them would be nice as big canvas prints. The buildings would be what i'd do.

Reply #1297 Posted: August 01, 2011, 04:13:36 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
you on Facebook bro ?

theres a NZFM - New Zealand Flickr Meetups page for photographers from around NZ with events and photowalks and the likes of that and heads up on seminars and stuff ... if your keen look me up and ill send you an invite to it   .... Lindsay Soppet

Reply #1298 Posted: August 01, 2011, 04:22:57 pm

Offline Growler

Again guys, i'm a printer, printer of big things and many an art print for painters and photographers.

I will sort you guys out big time if you want canvas/other prints, just pm me and we can nail shit out.

Personally I would avoid canvas, I got some way way way cooler ways of printing images.

Reply #1299 Posted: August 01, 2011, 05:29:07 pm
Think of me like Yoda,