Topic: The Hottest New Game in 2013

Offline Hellocookie

• I Posted!
  • Hellocookie has no influence.
Knights of the Rose is a Facebook-based City building game combining side-scrolling questing, turn-based combat and farm management. The game is a strategy game, based on the time of knights. Now I found its Ios is live in iTunes, maybe you’d better be interested in it.
Anyway, I think it is first of all a social game, which is kind of obvious given the fact that it targets at players on Facebook and Zynga.com. And it incorporates lots of elements tthat can be seen in present social games, including neighbor visiting and interacting.

Also this game features intense RPG elements. You will not only participate in group PVP battles and guild wars, you can also craft armor and equipment, hire heroes, complete tons of quests and upgrade heroes.
Hum...every knight is looking forward to saving his princess, but how many princesses are there anyway?
As to the game experience of main quests, there is a way similar to a certain web game of “clearing the battle step by step”. Before the combat, you are supposed to deploy troops in a Sudoku formation considering inter-restriction between various army. Well, that’s really interesting and addictive as strategy take over your brain especially when facing to unknown enemies. Remember to make full use of rules in the battle if you are ambitious to be invincible.

The last thing I am going to share is Knights of the Rose is definitely characterized by plenty of interaction among neighbors. Apart from farm system, this game add a lot of sns elements like occupying and rescuing neighbors. Oh, one thing I’d like to refer to is about the “shooting chests” when visiting neighbors’ families every day, which I lost myself in. Yes, more visits, more shooting and more rewards.

For more info about Knights of the Rose iOS, view it here—
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113060407547401961769/posts

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knights-of-the-Rose-for-Mobile/

Twitter @KnightsOfRosePW

Posted: January 11, 2013, 04:45:26 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1 Posted: January 11, 2013, 05:03:49 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Can we get a ban UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE.

Reply #2 Posted: January 11, 2013, 05:12:07 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
He's right guys.

Game is hot.

Reply #3 Posted: January 11, 2013, 05:15:46 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Ban or not?

I'm confused.

Reply #4 Posted: January 11, 2013, 06:38:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Bot.

Also, 'hottest game of 2013?' - oh, the new COD is out already?

Reply #5 Posted: January 11, 2013, 10:42:12 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6 Posted: January 13, 2013, 03:09:29 pm
I am now banned from GetSome