Topic: I have to tell you the truth

Offline Oddball

• Devoted Member
  • Oddball has no influence.
A lot of assumptions have been made about me. And why not, I'm a hot topic because I'm a hot guy.

But that has nothing to do with it, because this isn't actually about me. Or is it? This is about the other me. Not the one in my head - that's Jim and he sings to me at night.

A bunch of dumb people who shall not be named once said that my other personality, 'Virtuality' was banned. Well, no, you're wrong. I could of just told them that they're wrong, but rather than doing that I extended the period for which they would think incorrect thoughts. The reasoning is simple: It is satisfying if the result of an action, or word, or doing.. wait, that's an action, convinces a dumb person that they're dumb. This is an accomplishment because usually a dumb person doesn't have the mental capacity to contemplate being dumb. It could be compared to teaching a goat to stop sleeping in the middle of the fucking driveway - and I'm being serious here, even if you run it over the fuckers still there the next day.

As usual, my logic is infallible. Yours may not be, but I hope you are following regardless.

One day something horrible happened. A monster appeared and took over ICONZ. It was HUGE! And nasty. And it was named DeeZilla. But it was a pig in sheep's clothing.. Wait, that doesn't feel right, but that's not important right now. Due to the fact that it was unidentifiable I either acted in a null context or in a pleasant context.

Then the monster emerged. The peasants (thats you guys) panicked. But I remained calm and whispered (meaning, I used private messages) to someone about something that had nothing to do with anything. As a sidenote the monster was mentioned but was not referred to as a monster, but rather a different word, I will not tell you what this word is, however I will tell you that it began with an 'f' and ended with a 'atbitch'. With a space in there somewhere. And I know it just sounds like the 'f' is irrelevant and it's actually "that bitch", but no, it's actually "fat bitch".

But the monster took notice of me whispering to my friend and rampaged (through my private messages.. fuck knows why they call them private). And accused me of calling her a word that I did not use in any form whatsoever! Well, at least nowhere she had the right to be. Since I've been giving comparisons you'll probably expect one here, so imagine you wake up after a night on the town and a fat girl is blowing you, while you can understand that her assumption is that it's ok, it's actually not ok. Except actually, there is no fucking assumption that it's ok - Wait, this time I'm talking about the monster. Anyway, it might actually be ok because some people like that - Not the monster this time, you following? And I mean fat girls, before you make a stupid joke - Damn it, this time I mean the... nevermind.

The monster put me in the cooler, presumably to eat me and become even fatter - well, at least she contributes to science and our knowledge relating to gravity. I changed my identity and escaped the next morning.

By the time I was out, the monster was gone. All was right in the world... or was it? The peasants had become noticeably more stupid. I think they were turned into zombies by the monster. And I'm the only one here. Alive. And this is my story. I will live on and tell... well, actually, no one's left, so I'll live on and have Jim sing to me some more. All alone... with Jim. I used to like Jim.

Leave your name if you want a PM when I publish this as a book.

Posted: July 28, 2014, 12:40:12 am
A testament to my ICONZ Legacy: http://i.imgur.com/z1qGsZ3.png
Retired warden of the getsome concentration camp for stupid people.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Focus with self discipline is Learning

Focus without self discipline is Awareness

Awareness of Awareness is Enlightenment

Awareness of Enlightenment is Contentment

Awareness of Contentment is Harmony

Awareness of Harmony is Transcendence

Reply #1 Posted: February 26, 2015, 10:44:03 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
For a second there I thought Oddball was back.

Reply #2 Posted: February 26, 2015, 11:49:25 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
For a second there I thought Oddball was back.

Me 3 even got popcorn

Reply #3 Posted: February 26, 2015, 01:52:27 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
the truth about how you love truffle butter and alabama hot pockets?

Reply #4 Posted: February 26, 2015, 03:01:23 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
oh that's right.. I remember now..

This is still a thing, lol

Code: [Select]
{
if ($message['member']['id'] == '7629' && $context['user']['id'] != '7629')
{
echo '
      <div class="inner" id="msg_', $message['id'], '"', '>Chickens.<>
    <>';
}
else
{
      echo '
      <div class="inner" id="msg_', $message['id'], '"', '>', $message['body'], '<>
   <>';
}
}
Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:23:09 pm by Craigor

Reply #5 Posted: February 26, 2015, 03:21:09 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Top quality code there.

Reply #6 Posted: February 26, 2015, 03:32:00 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
Hmm, quoting this post yields excellent results

Reply #7 Posted: February 26, 2015, 04:20:13 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.

Haha so Oddball never realised his posted where "Chicken'd" because his posts still displayed for him?

Reply #8 Posted: February 26, 2015, 06:43:48 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

Haha so Oddball never realised his posted where "Chicken'd" because his posts still displayed for him?

shh shhh don't give it away!

Reply #9 Posted: February 26, 2015, 07:21:50 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Well i'm sure since hes an expert programmer he can figure it out :P

Reply #10 Posted: February 26, 2015, 08:46:47 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!

Lol, yeah, it was greatly amusing for a few days, he eventually figured it out though, and I just totally forgot I had done it

Reply #11 Posted: February 26, 2015, 08:59:53 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
<>
<>

Reply #12 Posted: February 27, 2015, 10:24:35 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
<>
<>

It appears the forums wysiwyg editor decided it wanted to remove some tags when I pasted it in

Reply #13 Posted: February 27, 2015, 03:34:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
wysiamwyg

(Like a proper wysiwyg, only with almost maybe in the middle.)

Reply #14 Posted: February 28, 2015, 11:44:38 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.