Topic: BF2 Warfare Wednesday Round 2: SLAMM vs INFERIUM

Offline NZGramps

• Devoted Member
  • NZGramps has no influence.
Quote from: 5loth;1376476
A few sila members play occasionally. Lyesalot, elemunk and myself were playing last night, had some great squad play going for a few maps.

The GameArena 64p All Maps server is full every night, best way to play BF2 imo.

always found the gamearena servers full of TK tards for assets, mind you if no other server avail this will have to do, will probably be on this weekend might see you guys online

Reply #125 Posted: April 15, 2011, 11:36:57 am
Keep off the Lawn!!

Offline NZGramps

• Devoted Member
Quote from: brucewillis2;1376473
BC2 has my attention at the moment. ever now and again you have some pretty epic battles.

wish i could say the same but between having reached lvl50 and the constant kicks on joining a server has completely ruined it for me

Reply #126 Posted: April 15, 2011, 11:37:51 am
Keep off the Lawn!!

Offline Machpants

• Addicted
  • Machpants has no influence.
I was really trying to hit 50 on my alt, but I haven't been able to finish a round for ages without a CTD. Thankfully I have Prestige crack on Black Ops... gotta get the golden guns! ;)

Reply #127 Posted: April 15, 2011, 12:20:04 pm

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.
Quote from: NZGramps;1376460
what servers you normally play on?

GA all maps 64 player. Get heaps of connection issues though, so I usually give up after the 5th one.
No probs with the GetSome server, shame no one is on it

Reply #128 Posted: April 15, 2011, 01:11:55 pm

Offline NZGramps

• Devoted Member
Quote from: SteddieEddie;1376517
GA all maps 64 player. Get heaps of connection issues though, so I usually give up after the 5th one.
No probs with the GetSome server, shame no one is on it

if you call them they will come

Reply #129 Posted: April 15, 2011, 01:16:11 pm
Keep off the Lawn!!

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Shit, two years since Warfare Wednesday.

I miss these times.

Is there any interest in reigniting WARFARE WEDNESDAY WITH GetSome.

Reply #130 Posted: March 12, 2013, 07:28:39 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
ha id be keen for a game or 2 lol

Reply #131 Posted: March 13, 2013, 12:40:39 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Wait.

Did someone Necro a thread that WASN'T Tiwa?!?!?!

Reply #132 Posted: March 13, 2013, 08:13:40 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1520524
Wait.

Did someone Necro a thread that WASN'T Tiwa?!?!?!

Berg must have died. Then Tiwa the necromancer bought his corpse back to life to post in this thread.

Reply #133 Posted: March 13, 2013, 08:25:15 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I would be keen to play some BF2, tried installing it a couple of days ago and when it launches just crashes straight away.

Reply #134 Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:56:07 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1528539
I would be keen to play some BF2, tried installing it a couple of days ago and when it launches just crashes straight away.

That's how the game always worked. It's just been so long you have forgotten.

Reply #135 Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:03:47 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Oh no, I didn't forget, I was reminiscing in the usual shit that is trying to get BF2 to work, and loving it.

I've now got it to work, but when ever I try to patch it gets to about 8% and then comes up with an error 'Patching failed'.

I've already reinstalled the whole game three times today.

Reply #136 Posted: July 15, 2013, 11:41:25 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Is your PC turned on at the wall?

Reply #137 Posted: July 15, 2013, 01:07:37 pm

Have you tried manually updating the internet?

Reply #138 Posted: July 15, 2013, 01:13:57 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I did actually, went from adsl2 to cable. highly advise.

Reply #139 Posted: July 16, 2013, 05:37:48 pm

Offline ladyhawk

• Just settled in
  • ladyhawk has no influence.
I still got it installed occasionally have a blat.

Reply #140 Posted: July 16, 2013, 09:30:40 pm