Topic: Wednesday 13 8pm - Premium Players [END GAME]

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
8pm GetSome stack on the End Game maps, I might pass the Air superiority maps but will play the standard ones.

I'll hijack a server and change things around.

Conq #57 64p server.
Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:50:31 pm by .osiRiS

Posted: March 13, 2013, 02:27:25 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
roger bitch!

it better be worth it or imma scalp ya!

Reply #1 Posted: March 13, 2013, 02:28:52 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
must get kids to bed by 750.

Reply #2 Posted: March 13, 2013, 02:37:24 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
C4. Lots and lots of C4...... you have been warned

Reply #3 Posted: March 13, 2013, 02:48:16 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
when does it go live for the great unwashed masses ?  i've got premium but just can't be arsed with the DL until some servers stay populated for more than one rapefest

Reply #4 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:08:15 pm

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
26th for non premium members to buy it individually. These DLC packs don't go public for free

Reply #5 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:30:05 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

Offline Growler

http://www.code4game.com/battlefield-3-premium-pc-cd-key.html?a_aid=4faab6df4bc73

just purchased there  under $40 nz, I am activated and good to go

Reply #6 Posted: March 13, 2013, 04:47:17 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
  • .osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!.osiRiS is a rising star!
Will try get the numbers onto the 64p conq server #57

Reply #7 Posted: March 13, 2013, 07:50:50 pm

Offline Hmmmgood

• Devoted Member
  • Hmmmgood has no influence.
Have been playing a bit lately,how ever i only have original version and this poor student cant afford exp packs :(

Reply #8 Posted: March 13, 2013, 08:06:38 pm

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator

Reply #9 Posted: March 13, 2013, 08:21:39 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
so how did it go ?

Reply #10 Posted: March 14, 2013, 12:51:29 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
I think CTF needs to be 12 Vs 12 (3 squads per side) as the maps are quite small and can get spammy with too many players.
Some great tactics were used last night and unlike Rush or CQ, two players working together, utilizing tactics can change the course of a game. Lone rangers will not like this mode imo.

I can see a few tweaks may be needed in configuration of the perfect server and EA are also going to need to tweak a little bit with the damage given out by and taken from the new IFV.

All in all very enjoyable.

Reply #11 Posted: March 14, 2013, 01:24:55 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Fun aside from the horrible soul destroying fps lag I seem to now have with BF3 which meant lead killed me every 3 seconds.

On that note, anyone got any suggestions? Doesnt matter what graphics settings, I now get 10-20fps only in BF3. Tried updating to latest drivers.

Running xfire 5850's, used to be fine but havn't played for a few months.

Reply #12 Posted: March 14, 2013, 02:07:34 pm

Offline pablo d

• Just settled in
  • pablo d has no influence.
Quote from: Lias;1520665
Fun aside from the horrible soul destroying fps lag I seem to now have with BF3 which meant lead killed me every 3 seconds.

On that note, anyone got any suggestions? Doesnt matter what graphics settings, I now get 10-20fps only in BF3. Tried updating to latest drivers.

Running xfire 5850's, used to be fine but havn't played for a few months.
what fps do you get with xfire disabled? easy first troubleshooting step

Reply #13 Posted: March 14, 2013, 03:31:57 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Kopfjaeger;1520657
so how did it go ?

Was damn fun, good to see a lot of the older players on.. hooning around with Growler on the back of a motorbike with his bloody c4 tactics was a little worrying haha.

Reply #14 Posted: March 14, 2013, 03:36:37 pm

Offline benlav

• Addicted
  • benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...benlav might someday be someone...
Is it possible to have longer round times? I found we ran out of time more often than 6 caps. Or can you do longer rounds and higher cap limits?

Reply #15 Posted: March 14, 2013, 03:54:36 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: benlav;1520675
Is it possible to have longer round times? I found we ran out of time more often than 6 caps. Or can you do longer rounds and higher cap limits?

I've seen higher caps, I played on a server prior to everyone jumping on the GetSome server and the cap was 9 per side. Not sure about roundtimes.

Reply #16 Posted: March 14, 2013, 04:02:31 pm

Offline Growler

I think the air needs to be taken out of 'half' of the maps.

1 good chopper/tank combo like Bushy and the other OGA guy and they controlled the map. Which in turn made the map empty in half a round. I personally enjoyed it, but the normal players might not so much?

Otherwise, a heap of fun! peoples claymore kills will sky rocket, as will C4!

Will be giving it another hoon tonight.

Also unlock the TS BF3 port, couldnt join

Reply #17 Posted: March 14, 2013, 04:27:41 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1520681

Also unlock the TS BF3 port, couldnt join

That is because you were in the s8 TS3 BFIII channel last night :p
More than happy for the guys that were in channel with us last night to join us regularly as you fitted in well with our banter and are like minded. Just hit me up and I will sort it out.

Wont be on myself tonight as I have footy prize giving but I intend to give it a good bash on Friday :)

Reply #18 Posted: March 14, 2013, 04:49:55 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Offline Growler

ohhhhhh  hahahahaha

sorry I am an old man.

Reply #19 Posted: March 14, 2013, 05:10:40 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline .osiRiS

• Administrator
Growler is just banned from ts3 we just forgot to tell him xD

Reply #20 Posted: March 14, 2013, 06:02:57 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
had a few good games then after everyone buggered off i went to an GetSome air supremacy server ... was cool as untill ..... it fill up with scum sucking missile scrubs with 0 skill

Reply #21 Posted: March 14, 2013, 08:12:30 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Dem scrubs sitting on hills taking pictures.

Reply #22 Posted: March 14, 2013, 10:39:04 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Xenolightning;1520733
Dem scrubs sitting on hills taking pictures.

ROFL you like that brah :P

Was funny as tonight lol Repair tooled Lias then stole his tank and 20 seconds later after he respawned into little bird tank shelled it with 3 others in it ... many lol's on t/s
Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:52:25 pm by deadmeatwalking

Reply #23 Posted: March 14, 2013, 11:48:07 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Had a few rounds of this last night. Choppers are awesome fun to Dom everything as the maps are smallish.

Javelins vs dirt bike is the new noobtoob & C4 + Dirtbikr = Trollbike

Oh and sorry benlav for Jet rapage ! That chopper was empty when I started to blow a load

Reply #24 Posted: March 15, 2013, 02:09:35 am