Topic: Renaming NZ Islands

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
What a nice discussion of politics we have here :D

Do the names even need to be changed? Why can't things be left the way they are?

And you're damn right I just 'quoted' the lion king.

This also isn't anything to do with racism or what ever. I just see no reason to change it. I'd have a problem with Takanini or Manurewa being changed all the same.
Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:07:27 am by `Kyane Reeves

Reply #50 Posted: April 03, 2013, 11:44:59 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Having a whinge about recognising and trying to promote an entire culture is pretty much the same argueing for oppression.
To make claims like this you pretty much have to live in Waimak district with all the nationalist front or whatever the skinheads call themselves these days.

Reply #51 Posted: April 04, 2013, 12:01:28 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.