• Addicted
  • Equity has no influence.
lol yeah it is :) funny.

Reply #25 Posted: January 11, 2007, 04:54:25 pm
"think c2w might be a little to hard core for my skills atm anyways"-Splatter

Offline njjvk

• Devoted Member
  • njjvk has no influence.
Ohhhhh I thought that was a business prop' ;)

Reply #26 Posted: January 11, 2007, 05:13:44 pm

Offline Valvanite

• ZUUUNE

• Valvanite has no influence.
Quote from: Jonesy_
Ohhhhh I thought that was a business prop' ;)

woohoo would be in

Reply #27 Posted: January 11, 2007, 11:13:13 pm

Offline [TBAG] MrFiskIt

• Addicted
  • [TBAG] MrFiskIt has no influence.
Dodgeball
Patches O'Houlihan: Son, you're about as useful as a cock-flavored lollipop.

Madagascar
Skipper the Penguin: [Looking at the shipping label on their crate] Kowalski. What does it say?
Kowalski the Penguin: I can't make it out, Skipper - it's an older code.
Skipper the Penguin: Not good enough.
[Looking over at Mason the Chimpanzee]
Skipper the Penguin: You! Higher mammal. Can you read?
Mason the Chimpanzee: No, but Phil can. Phil?
[Phil the Chimpanzee begins motioning with his hands, which Maason interprets]
Mason the Chimpanzee: Ship to... Kenya Wildlife Preserve... Africa.
Skipper the Penguin: Africa! That ain't gonna fly! Rico!

Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...

Kenny
Kenny: There's a smell in here that will outlast religion
Kenny: From the back she looked like a fridge with a head.
Kenny: This is the busiest time of year, this is a crazy time, it just goes bonkers. It's as silly as a bum full of smarties.

CaddyShack
Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

A few good men
Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

quick quiz. name the movie this appeared in... or variations of.. haha.
Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!

Reply #28 Posted: January 11, 2007, 11:47:05 pm

Offline Donkey

• Addicted
  • Donkey has no influence.
"He'll flip ya, flip ya for real!"

That ones makes me lol everytime. I need to watch it now...

Reply #29 Posted: January 11, 2007, 11:56:51 pm

henno

quick quiz. name the movie this appeared in... or variations of.. haha.
Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!

Blazing Saddles       Classic

Reply #30 Posted: January 12, 2007, 12:30:52 am

Offline tommyboi

• Addicted
  • tommyboi has no influence.
Quote from: henno
Blazing Saddles       Classic

sounds like camp beverlly hills aswell ;/

Reply #31 Posted: January 12, 2007, 01:10:33 am
Razer Affliction - http://www.iwagewar.com
On The Steady Dissing Bandwagon Since 07 Xlan

Offline deamora

• Devoted Member
  • deamora has no influence.
Thought u might enjoy these

Reply #32 Posted: January 13, 2007, 05:14:15 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: themussnz;305570
"Come on baby i'm faded, and feelin' x-rated.  It's Mr Nasty time" - Uncle Elroy, Next Friday

"Aint nobody got me pussy whipped, I.....whip....PUSSY!" - Friday after next

Reply #33 Posted: March 29, 2007, 09:33:12 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline (BHP)Clyock

• Just settled in
  • (BHP)Clyock has no influence.
"Don't shoot the monsters you'll only make them madder"! Advice to players of Call of C'Thulhu.

Reply #34 Posted: March 29, 2007, 11:31:27 pm

Offline Mr_St1nky

• Addicted
  • Mr_St1nky has no influence.
Quote from: Tiddles;305164
Dunno who said these two but I find em appiling.
1)
The object of war is to not die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
2)
War is started by the older men, and the younger men fight it.

mmmm,
the first one is General George S. Patton.
the second one is
Old men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die. ~Herbert C. Hoover.

"Anyway, its all bought and paid for."
"What's wrong with this caravan?"
"Oh nothing Tommy, it's tip-top, I'm just not sure about the colour"

I like this one,
61. If the Platoon Sergeant can see you, so can the enemy.

Reply #35 Posted: March 30, 2007, 02:17:36 am

Offline -{LD}-Nappy

• Just settled in
  • -{LD}-Nappy has no influence.
Quote from: ISMKI Valvanite;305566

can also be seen at the begining of "bravo two zero"

omg i love that book,
BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN

Reply #36 Posted: March 30, 2007, 02:30:41 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
"Um. OOokay"
"Is that your answer to everything?"
"No. That is the answer I give to people I consider too stupid to give a civil response to."

Reply #37 Posted: April 05, 2012, 07:15:19 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
There is a certain relief in change, even though it be from bad to worse!  As I have often found in travelling in a stagecoach, that it is often a comfort to shift one's position, and be bruised in a new place.  ~Washington Irving

Reply #38 Posted: April 05, 2012, 08:35:48 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
"I shall never willingly look another sea elephant in the face again"

George Ainsworth.

Reply #39 Posted: April 06, 2012, 08:47:39 am

Offline Tiwaking!

"I was chased for miles by one hundred Cheyenne warriors before being trapped in a box canyon."
"What happened then, Mr. Bridger?"
"They killed me."

Reply #40 Posted: April 06, 2012, 09:10:42 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Lutefisk is cod that has been dried in a lye solution. It looks like the desiccated cadavers of squirrels run over by trucks, but after it is soaked and reconstituted and the lye is washed out and it's cooked, it looks more fish-related, though with lutefisk, the window of success is small. It can be tasty, but the statistics aren’t on your side. It is the hereditary delicacy of Swedes and Norwegians who serve it around the holidays, in memory of their ancestors, who ate it because they were poor. Most lutefisk is not edible by normal people. It is reminiscent of the afterbirth of a dog or the world's largest chunk of phlegm.

Reply #41 Posted: April 10, 2012, 10:15:00 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

"Mmmmm, lutefisk."

Zarkov.

Reply #42 Posted: April 10, 2012, 11:22:44 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
"Stand fast Ogre, for I'm about to cleave thee a new butthole!"

- Red

Reply #43 Posted: April 10, 2012, 12:45:39 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

"fact or action of making slower in movement or time."

Reply #44 Posted: April 11, 2012, 10:06:27 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

"How many men have you shot Marshall Cogburn?"

"Shot, or killed?"

True Grit.

Reply #45 Posted: April 11, 2012, 03:44:06 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

The world is only as smart as the person you are standing next to.

Reply #46 Posted: April 13, 2012, 11:49:32 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

"Not sure if serious"

Zarkov.

Reply #47 Posted: April 13, 2012, 02:23:03 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
"I don't think you can be attributed with that quote there, old fellah"

Emrico1

Reply #48 Posted: April 13, 2012, 03:00:50 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

In the rock ’n’ roll business, you are either on the bus or under it.

Reply #49 Posted: April 14, 2012, 08:52:57 pm