Topic: RIP Jeff Hanneman

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Slayer founding guitarist Jeff Hanneman has died at age 49 from Liver Failure.

I was privledged enough to see Slayer with the proper Lineup:

Kerry King
Jeff Hanneman
Dave Lombardo
Tom Araya

Tis a sad Sad day for Metal.

Hell Awaits.

Posted: May 03, 2013, 10:58:50 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
RIP indeed, however, liver failure.. second picture of him in GIS is him absolutely smashed holding a brew.. not surprising cause of death eh.

Reply #1 Posted: May 03, 2013, 11:10:20 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1524737
RIP indeed, however, liver failure.. second picture of him in GIS is him absolutely smashed holding a brew.. not surprising cause of death eh.

Wasn't the liver Failure a complication from the Spider Bite on 2011?

Reply #2 Posted: May 03, 2013, 11:17:54 am

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
By the sound of it a combo of both boozing and the flesh eating disease from the spider bite.
This sucks.BRB I'm going to listen to South of Heaven.

Reply #3 Posted: May 03, 2013, 02:40:12 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: kilabee;1524744
By the sound of it a combo of both boozing and the flesh eating disease from the spider bite.
This sucks.BRB I'm going to listen to South of Heaven.

I have been Thrashing Slayer's discography all day at work.

Also watched mine and my Wifes first Dance video again (it was to Raining Blood - Fuck doing a slow waltz to some gay crap)

Reply #4 Posted: May 03, 2013, 02:47:14 pm

Offline Hmmmgood

• Devoted Member
  • Hmmmgood has no influence.
Thrashing Seasons in the Abyss now.Very sad.

I only saw them once at the AK town hall many many years ago with Biohazard.It was the best metal concert iv ever been to.

RIP Mr Hanneman.

Reply #5 Posted: May 03, 2013, 05:18:50 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...

Reply #6 Posted: May 06, 2013, 11:44:58 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Terrible for the family. But perhaps some good can come from his death....

Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:46:41 pm by BeNZene

Reply #7 Posted: May 06, 2013, 11:44:29 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: BeNZene;1524880
Terrible for the family. But perhaps some good can come from his death....

Suddenly a wild fantasy appears - to the Tune of Spill the Blood.....

Reply #8 Posted: May 07, 2013, 08:56:54 am

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10882980

TL;DR Didn't die of spider bite, died of alcohol caused cirrhosis

Reply #9 Posted: May 11, 2013, 01:55:53 pm

Obble

Quote from: Lias;1525118
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10882980

TL;DR Didn't die of spider bite, died of alcohol caused cirrhosis

Sounds like spider bite to me.

Reply #10 Posted: May 12, 2013, 02:58:33 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
Quote from: Obble;1525141
Sounds like spider bite to me.

Spider bite = 1 can of Red Bull + a shot of tequilla?

Reply #11 Posted: May 12, 2013, 04:02:50 pm

Obble

Relevant.

Reply #12 Posted: May 12, 2013, 10:45:27 pm