Topic: thicc | malachi ban appeal (name might change in the meantime)

Offline malachisteam

• I Posted!
  • malachisteam has no influence.
The Game: TF2
Your game name: thicc | malachi
Your SteamID: 76561198148913403
The time you tried to connect and got the error: About 9:50 PM, right after I got banned
Any info on why you were banned: I think it is because I said a racial slur. It's not stated when I try to rejoin the server.

I'd like to be unbanned from this server because I really like this server and this is my most visited server. I'd hate to loose all the people I've made connections with. I swear on my life that I will not do this again. This could have easily been avoided and it was not, and I do realise that I am at fault. In the future if I ever get unbanned I will watch what I say. All I ask is to be unbanned from the TF2 GetSome servers. Hopefully I do, thank you in advance.

Posted: December 23, 2016, 10:00:35 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Your ban will be lifted by morning. but here is some info you need to look up...

The Rules for GetSome TF2 Servers.

Racism / Language
Using racist, sexist or otherwise offensive language, comments or words in the foray in any context towards any person. This includes excessive profanity, and over use of the word racist.

Reply #1 Posted: December 24, 2016, 01:03:06 am