Offline The_Jazz_Man

• I Posted!
  • The_Jazz_Man has no influence.
The Game: Team Fortress 2
Your game name: the_jazz_man, the_bunny_buddy, officer bunny, officer jazz
Your SteamID: 76561198185308475
The time you tried to connect and got the error: 8pm banned fomr getsome
Any info on why you were banned:
At this stage 5 of my friends have been banned from the server. All have the same cause. A member of the server known as chewbacca. when me and my friends join the server we like to meme and mess around with some of the members of the server. For the most part people are fine with the banter and join in the joke but chewbacca can't take a joke. On many occasions he has gone insane and verbally abused people for stating an opinion that differs his own.

Today I was on the server and decided to discuss the new weapon balances in the game and chewbacce became increasingly enraged at my opinion. It got to the stage where he was incoherent abusing me and I was eventually muted  even though I was the person being abused. I left the server to wait for the ban to expire and found my friend had been banned for getting in an argument with chewbacca. I asked "why has my friend banned" and got no viable response. I then called the admins corrupt at which stage as was muted so I started typing, talking about how many of my friends have been banned because of chewbacca and how he may be the problem not the other people. I was then kicked. this repeated several times until another member of the server stepped in called me a c**t and then I was banned.

I am very upset about this as I have brought many new people to the server since I started playing in late 2015/early 2016. I simply state my concerns for the server in the hope they will be noted and perhaps considered to help improve the server. I hope my apeal will be considered as I enjoy my time on the server and don't want to have to make a new account to play again .

I'd like to add... after looking at the bans website I found I am perma banned. I DO NOT THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE TO BE PERMABANNED FOR QUESTIONING THE COMPETENCE OF THE ADMINS. A week perhaps but perma banning someone is ridiculous especially since I have no other record and another person doing the exact same thing was only banned for an hour.
Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:44:28 pm by The_Jazz_Man

Posted: December 05, 2017, 08:20:48 pm

Offline FlyingRocktopus

• I Posted!
  • FlyingRocktopus has no influence.
Mad respect mate. Rage against the machine! #JAZZTICEFORROCKANDLOCKE

Reply #1 Posted: December 05, 2017, 08:24:30 pm

Offline The_Jazz_Man

• I Posted!
  • The_Jazz_Man has no influence.
thanks fam

Reply #2 Posted: December 05, 2017, 08:34:49 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
You weren't perm banned by Chewbacca, and you spammed discord. You can stay permbanned as far as I'm concerned.

Reply #3 Posted: December 05, 2017, 09:53:18 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Mad respect mate. Rage against the machine! #JAZZTICEFORROCKANDLOCKE
I see you were one of the ones being a dick on discord, you can have a 2 week holiday.

Reply #4 Posted: December 05, 2017, 10:25:59 pm