Topic: s8 glowing monkey, failed admin

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
lol @ melwhore.

wat a hore

Reply #25 Posted: August 04, 2013, 09:48:53 pm

Offline Dubyateef

• Game Server Admin
  • Dubyateef has no influence.
Can a mod please lock or move this to admin area until logs are retrieved.

Please remember that you are looking at this issue, not a past one that has already been dealt with. If you would like to complain, that is fine, we will look at logs to see what exactly was said and what happened. Until then, please add me on steam (Dubyateef) if you have any questions or queries regarding this or any other issues and I am more then happy to talk through them.

-Dub

Reply #26 Posted: August 05, 2013, 09:22:44 am
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
This sounds serious I think we should give this monkey character a good ole 'summersby-ing' boys get the truck and the baboons ready.

Reply #27 Posted: August 05, 2013, 07:22:55 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: glowing monkey;1529407
I'm not 100% sure if only admins are allowed to use it, but from what ive seen the only people that have it on their name are admins.

Reasonably sure Heads have answered before that they consider it a "Community" tag and anyone who's part of the GetSome community can use it..

That aside, OP sounds 12, and pretty much arguing with an admin in public is grounds for a temp ban at the least in my opinion.

Reply #28 Posted: August 05, 2013, 07:34:06 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lias;1529554
That aside, OP sounds 12.

Holy shit I was close lol.. OP is 14 according to http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?86009-TF2-Trade-Server-Admin-Moderater-request

Reply #29 Posted: August 05, 2013, 07:41:59 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
A young 14 perhaps

Reply #30 Posted: August 05, 2013, 09:05:22 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lias;1529558
Holy shit I was close lol.. OP is 14 according to http://www.getsome.co.nz/showthread.php?86009-TF2-Trade-Server-Admin-Moderater-request

Holy shit, I was pwning noobs in CS when this kid was being born.

Quote from: mycoolcar;1529455
Paragraphs /= sentences.

Paragraphs divided by sentences.....deep.
Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:32:44 am by Bounty Hunter

Reply #31 Posted: August 05, 2013, 11:49:09 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
Maybe he's your son bro.

Reply #32 Posted: August 06, 2013, 01:21:54 am

Offline Bell

• Addicted
Maybe he's your son bro.

Reply #33 Posted: August 06, 2013, 01:21:36 am