Topic: The Big Bang Theory

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You lost interest because you think she got ugly? I presume that is what that poor attempt at a demotivational is trying to say.

That is some weak shit because she's still smoking hot.

Reply #150 Posted: April 17, 2013, 08:44:01 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It's all that take away food they eat during the intro.

Reply #151 Posted: April 17, 2013, 08:52:02 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Retardobot;1523536
You lost interest because you think she got ugly? I presume that is what that poor attempt at a demotivational is trying to say.

She is average IMO - but her character pushes her into the realm of desirable.

Think Liv Tyler - in every movie she is average - but stick elf ears on her and Damn.....

Reply #152 Posted: April 17, 2013, 09:09:42 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Liv Tyler is always hot.

Go watch Armageddon.

Reply #153 Posted: April 17, 2013, 09:14:17 am

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
any hole is a goal.. nuff said!

Reply #154 Posted: April 17, 2013, 09:21:39 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523540
Liv Tyler is always hot.

Go watch Armageddon.

Nope - she is average in that.

The same rule applies to Kate Beckinsale in Underworld - as a Vampire shooting guns in a skin tight leather catsuit and Corset - Daaaaaaayum

In everything else - Average

Reply #155 Posted: April 17, 2013, 09:44:32 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Ah, I see.

TDL is one of those "eblows too pointy" type of guys.

Understood.

Reply #156 Posted: April 17, 2013, 09:51:35 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1523543
Ah, I see.

TDL is one of those "eblows too pointy" type of guys.

Understood.

More like prissy blonde overly-make-up'ed Actresses don't float my Aircraft Carrier.

I have standards and taste.

Reply #157 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:00:55 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523544
More like prissy blonde overly-make-up'ed Actresses don't float my Aircraft Carrier.

You have so many standards and taste that you ARE the prissy blonde.

John, you are the demons.

Reply #158 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:13:59 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I would agree with TDL, she wasn't that hot to begin with, but I don't think she got any less hot when she put on a few pounds, to the contrary I think she got a little cuter. But she still isn't thaaaaat hot.

Scarlett Johansson. Now there's a pretty blonde everything. Especially in the prestige.....DAMN GOD DAMN.

Reply #159 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:21:20 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Retardobot;1523546

I think I will print this out and frame it as veritable proof I was once called Prissy

Reply #160 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:22:36 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: Retardobot;1523536

Don't take me too seriously dude, just had to add something to the pic. :listening_headphone

Show just failed to keep my attention, to many other good shows to waste time on.
Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:05:32 am by deanox

Reply #161 Posted: April 17, 2013, 10:53:55 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Ummmm, wot?

Reply #162 Posted: April 17, 2013, 05:32:01 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”
And then John was a zombie.

Reply #163 Posted: April 17, 2013, 05:49:01 pm

Obble

Quote from: The Demon Lord;1523544

TDL's idea of a woman is, basically Lias with a vagina.

Reply #164 Posted: April 17, 2013, 05:53:10 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
So Lias without the sand?

Reply #165 Posted: April 17, 2013, 05:54:39 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Sandlias?

Reply #166 Posted: April 17, 2013, 05:55:27 pm

Quote from: Retardobot;1523595
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

I like this.

Someone should make it into a game.

Reply #167 Posted: April 18, 2013, 08:43:13 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1523596

I have met Lias - and the idea of him (or someone like him) with a Vagina is well vomitus in the extreme.

Also my Wife is just about as far removed from Lias as it is possible to get....

Reply #168 Posted: April 18, 2013, 09:27:32 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Quote from: Retardobot;1523595

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1523656
I like this.

Someone should make it into a game.

Spec Ops: The Line pretty much has this plot.

Reply #169 Posted: April 18, 2013, 11:23:34 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!

It's much better without the laughter track, and by better I mean; it's not fucking terrible, but it's still shit cause it's not actually funny.

Reply #170 Posted: July 06, 2013, 09:50:29 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted

Reply #171 Posted: July 06, 2013, 10:31:08 pm

Serena

I am a big fan for Sheldon in The big Bang Theory. The song soft kitty is so interesting. Sheldon is adorable when he is sick and need the care from others'. :congratulatory:

Reply #172 Posted: August 15, 2013, 09:40:34 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Still hoping they cancel this shit pile

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-28564303
The cast are seeking up to $1m per episode, according to US media

Work on the eighth series of US sitcom The Big Bang Theory has failed to start on time, as the principal cast members fight for higher salaries.

Stars Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg did not return to work for the first day of production on Wednesday.

Negotiations are continuing with studio Warner Bros. Television (WBTV).

The comedy is the most-watched TV show in the US, with an average audience of 23.1 million in 2013-14.

I am a big fan for Sheldon in The big Bang Theory. The song soft kitty is so interesting. Sheldon is adorable when he is sick and need the care from others'. :congratulatory:
Even the bots have been brainwashed

Reply #173 Posted: August 01, 2014, 09:03:48 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

That is a disturbing fucking thought..

Reply #174 Posted: August 03, 2014, 02:45:12 pm