Topic: What is your biggest accomplishment in life?

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I'm fashionably late to the party, but same as many others I suspect my kids will be the best thing I ever do.

I think having two convictions for bashing pedos should get an honourable mention thou :-)

Reply #100 Posted: January 25, 2013, 01:05:33 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Lias;1516016
I think having two convictions for bashing pedos should get an honourable mention thou :-)

Really?

Where they convicted and weasiled through the piss-poor justice system to be allowed back out or just suspected?

Reply #101 Posted: January 25, 2013, 02:49:05 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
http://www.safe-nz.org.nz/sxdb/butlerbryce.htm is one of them

The other guy allegedly sexually assaulted a then 13 year old girl in my house and I gave her the benefit of the doubt, unlike the filth. The fact the guy was arrested a year or two later for biting the heads off live chickens in front of Hamilton Police says something about him..

Reply #102 Posted: January 25, 2013, 03:36:44 pm