Topic: GROWLERS BACON THREAD

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
and wow. check out this dudes work

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/Tearsfromhazeleyes/created/BaconGames/baconworld.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/Tearsfromhazeleyes/created/BaconGames/bacon-world-21.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

Reply #150 Posted: February 19, 2012, 05:32:02 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
I went to Pokeno Bacon yesterday

Aged Eye Fillet Steak with Middle Manuka smoked Bacon.

Do I need to go into details?

Reply #151 Posted: February 20, 2012, 03:32:37 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: The Demon Lord;1470300
I went to Pokeno Bacon yesterday

Aged Eye Fillet Steak with Middle Manuka smoked Bacon.

Do I need to go into details?

line 1 had me dribbling

line 2 had me fapping.....

Do i need to go into details... :p

Reply #152 Posted: February 20, 2012, 03:41:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1470302
line 1 had me dribbling

line 2 had me fapping.....

Do i need to go into details... :p

The old spit on the dick trick huh?

Reply #153 Posted: February 20, 2012, 03:50:16 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1470304
The old spit on the dick trick huh?

you know it....   ;)

Could say i was all ham fisted on the old pork sword.

Reply #154 Posted: February 20, 2012, 03:52:24 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Xsannz;1470305
you know it....   ;)

Could say i was all ham fisted on the old pork sword.

I see wut you dud thur

Reply #155 Posted: February 20, 2012, 04:33:18 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
So I had Pokeno Bacon Sammiches last night as I didn't use all the Bacon with my Steak.

it is amazing how much better bread tastes with Bacon.....

Reply #156 Posted: February 21, 2012, 09:52:59 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Bacon makes everything better

Reply #157 Posted: February 21, 2012, 10:12:47 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/Tearsfromhazeleyes/created/BaconGames/baconhumor.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

Reply #158 Posted: February 21, 2012, 08:40:16 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/Tearsfromhazeleyes/created/BaconGames/baconlionattack.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

Reply #159 Posted: February 21, 2012, 08:44:00 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
bacon nachos

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/Tearsfromhazeleyes/created/BaconGames/0010baconbowlsoup.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

Reply #160 Posted: February 22, 2012, 06:01:22 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted

Reply #161 Posted: February 23, 2012, 05:07:34 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
"Tastes like its straight outta Aunt Jemima's titties"

Reply #162 Posted: February 23, 2012, 05:24:14 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: BerG;1471091
"Tastes like its straight outta Aunt Jemima's titties"

That accounts for the Buttermilk, but what about the Bacon?

Yikes!

Reply #163 Posted: February 23, 2012, 06:04:14 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Bacon tastes like Bergs balls, ...

Reply #164 Posted: February 23, 2012, 06:06:56 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Not possible. If balls tasted like bacon, I'd be gay

Reply #165 Posted: February 23, 2012, 06:22:15 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Bacon cocktail mofos

Reply #166 Posted: February 23, 2012, 06:23:04 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1471146

if that's your choice of glass then gay isn't too big a step for you....

Reply #167 Posted: February 23, 2012, 06:24:05 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

^^ snapped :(

Reply #168 Posted: February 23, 2012, 06:44:00 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
You all think you are bacon lovers but this guy (*points at self) just spent a small fortune getting bacon in a serious muslim country.
Had to go into a back room 'non halal' section door and pay separately. They wrapped that shit up so nobody could see it.

I was all. *looks left, looks right. I got the shit, lets go.

Reply #169 Posted: February 24, 2012, 03:11:14 am

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...

Reply #170 Posted: February 27, 2012, 03:50:17 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Xsannz;1471147
if that's your choice of glass then gay isn't too big a step for you....

Reply #171 Posted: February 27, 2012, 05:18:11 pm

Offline kilabee

• Addicted
  • kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...kilabee might someday be someone...
I was going to say, try a Martini and see if you think that's not a man's drink.
Edit Mmmmmmm Bacon Martini

Reply #172 Posted: February 27, 2012, 05:39:21 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
007 is irrelevant he sleeps with woman to hide is closetness...

THIS IS BACON

http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/Tearsfromhazeleyes/created/BaconGames/twisted-bacon-wm-2677-x-1470.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

WANT...

Reply #173 Posted: February 27, 2012, 06:03:11 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
One Of the Ladies in our office goes past a smokehouse on the way to twizel...

got here to order me several packs of this from the smokehouse...

MANUKA SMOKED FRESH PROCESSED FREE RANGE BACON.

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=bw01vpoy.f5d.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

http://www.iforce.co.nz/View.aspx?i=mm22gxib.raa.jpg
GROWLERS BACON THREAD

Reply #174 Posted: February 28, 2012, 05:15:06 pm