Topic: Looking for a web dev.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hey ball lickers,

I very seldom do web design work purely because I usually can't be arsed spending the time and effort chasing up clients asking for the money they owe me, that and I still haven't learnt how to properly code.

Got a job for a friend who wants a basic, 5 page informational site that will host a youtube video or 2, images and a 'contact us' form.

How much do you you charge for putting together a site like this once I've put the design/layout together?

PM me if you're interested.

Pros - you get to say you've worked with me.

Posted: May 08, 2015, 02:46:03 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Short answer, if you want a decent job, a lot. My hourly to do something like this would be ~$140

What hosting is your "friend" (we know you don't have friends) using?

If you want the content to be static it's a lot cheaper.

If it's not too complex, you can post your designs here, and I can slice it up into a grid and send you the css.
Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:54:26 pm by Xenolightning

Reply #1 Posted: May 08, 2015, 02:52:13 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
At the moment, it's static. No chop and changing content. At this stage it'd only needed to be sliced up into CSS + email form.

Can you PM me a figure you'd charge for this (only has to be estimate) just so I have a number to pass on?

Reply #2 Posted: May 08, 2015, 02:53:31 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I can tell you now I will charge too much for this :)

Any competent WebDev should be able to turn a PSD into a responsive website in a few hours, say 3-5, for a basic design. Add a couple more hours for filling out the content, plus some shit for email form.

Budget about 6-10 hours for the site, my hourly is in my other post. Will give you an indication.

Again way above what you need.

Reply #3 Posted: May 08, 2015, 03:14:02 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-