Topic: Dunedin

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
What is a dunedin?

Reply #25 Posted: March 05, 2010, 07:36:58 am

Offline Luse

• Devoted Member
  • Luse has no influence.
I have one piece of advice. Stop looking for friends on a gaming forum, you go to University. Fall into some vagina.

Reply #26 Posted: March 05, 2010, 07:50:57 am

Codex

Quote from: Luse;1078592
I have one piece of advice. Stop looking for friends on a gaming forum, you go to University. Fall into some vagina.

If you're falling into a vagina you're one of three things

1) A Discoverer of Loosey Goosey

2) A tinkeybell sized man

3) Doing it wrong

Bottomless pit away!

Reply #27 Posted: March 05, 2010, 08:04:48 am

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
I once meet this guy on the internet.
He also wanted to come up to Dunedin, but he was a creep
he wanted to live with my girlfriend (weird), who he then burnt (true story) and then he even moved in with me for a year.....im pretty sure i never invited him, he just turned up one day and started living in one of the rooms.
One night he sent our incredibly drunk neighbour chick into a room with this real dodgy guy who would probably molest her..kinda like a pimp

so dont trust people you meet on the internet
and dont trust dunedin

Reply #28 Posted: March 05, 2010, 12:57:38 pm

Offline liquidpain

• Devoted Member
  • liquidpain has no influence.
I love sitting in a lecture room with 400 people and 100 people constantly coughing... FFS stop your damn cough.

Reply #29 Posted: March 05, 2010, 01:16:13 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
I like short girls with umbrellas moving through crowds while constantly stabbing everyone in the throat.

Reply #30 Posted: March 05, 2010, 01:20:06 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
I love those idiots that sit in management lectures talking to their idiot friends about how wasted they got last night and not listening at all to the lectures and then complaining about how boring the lecture is.............................the lectures are not compulsory, if your not going to listen then why even waste time coming, you could be doing the exact same thing with a beer at your own place, fucking idiots

Reply #31 Posted: March 05, 2010, 10:24:17 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I've no idea the annoying shit people did in my lectures.
I usually fell asleep.

Reply #32 Posted: March 05, 2010, 10:26:35 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
Quote from: nick247;1079104
I love those idiots that sit in management lectures talking to their idiot friends about how wasted they got last night and not listening at all to the lectures and then complaining about how boring the lecture is.............................the lectures are not compulsory, if your not going to listen then why even waste time coming, you could be doing the exact same thing with a beer at your own place, fucking idiots

/sigh

Described my typical day in uni at my managment lectures.

Lectures may not be compulsory but i did pay for them so i do make the effort to go :) Even if i dont often learn anything from them (Blackboard FTW)

Reply #33 Posted: March 05, 2010, 11:45:54 pm

Offline sponge

• Devoted Member
  • sponge has no influence.
Dunedin is a bad.

Reply #34 Posted: March 05, 2010, 11:49:31 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BushySB;1079158
Even if i dont often learn anything from them (Blackboard FTW)

What is Blackboard?

Reply #35 Posted: March 06, 2010, 07:09:35 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
Quote from: Tiwaking!;1079210
What is Blackboard?

This is how the Uni describes it:

Blackboard is the course management system used at the University of Otago. It allows lecturers/tutors to upload lecture notes, reading lists, assessment information and other course-related material to their Blackboard site so that students may access them. It also contains functions that enables students and teachers to interact via class announcements, email, discussion boards or even via real-time chat (the "Virtual Classroom"), and tools used for assessing students, such as on-line tests and assignment submission.

Put simply its a uni website where all lectures and material for the subjects you are taking is put up on. Which means you dont even really have to go to class as almost everything you need to learn is on the net.

Reply #36 Posted: March 06, 2010, 10:14:00 am

Offline Matt

• Addicted
  • Matt has no influence.
Blackboard is just a course content management system, which costs an assload of money to run per year (in excess of half a million). Hence OP switched to Moodle (and Uni might soon aswell I hear)

Reply #37 Posted: March 06, 2010, 12:59:59 pm
Quote from: Templar;966121
NOTICE: ICONZ Arena to close its doors.

Quote from: spongemaster001;966138
Oh well thats gay.
I worked so hard for my rep.

ebWilhe123

Hi, I am new in this forum and i would like to invite when you come next time here in Dunedin. I live alone here so we can go for bear and take a ride.

Reply #38 Posted: May 13, 2013, 11:03:36 pm

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
sounds pretty rapey

Reply #39 Posted: May 13, 2013, 11:24:55 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I love going for bear

Reply #40 Posted: May 13, 2013, 11:56:54 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
if you're worried, i am sure he can recommend you a good locksmith as well.

Reply #41 Posted: May 14, 2013, 06:56:38 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
well jesus h fuckin christ . i knew you southerners were a friendly bunch , im bringin my bear an heading on down ....

Reply #42 Posted: May 14, 2013, 08:22:20 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Baldesto;1525283
well jesus h fuckin christ . i knew you southerners were a friendly bunch , im bringin my bear an heading on down ....

a box of bear a blade and some chloroform ... you fuckers never seen me coming ;)

Reply #43 Posted: May 15, 2013, 10:46:10 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori;1070538
Frequent classy establishments that allow BYO on Saturdays.

Sadly BYO Crate Days and the Bowler are no more :(

Are you on OCNZ at all? I know there are a few OCNZ members who live in Dunedin.
And I've been known to frequent the local student haunts such as Bowler, Gardies, The Cook, Ministry Vatican Monkey Bar, K-Sleaze and some of the more "upper class" establishments in the Octagon, oh and some others like Two Bears and Copa too :)
Most places in Dunedin are gone now. The Cook is gone, Bowler is gone, Gardies: Gone. It is really quite sad
Quote from: BushySB;1079158
Even if i dont often learn anything from them (Blackboard FTW)
What is Blackboard?
I have to work with Blackboard now. I dislike Blackboard

Reply #44 Posted: January 20, 2014, 12:39:41 am
I am now banned from GetSome