Topic: Conspiracy Theories : You decide.

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Osama not dead?!

Reply #375 Posted: May 05, 2011, 06:08:15 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
After watching that guy, I believe everything the US Government says.

Reply #376 Posted: May 05, 2011, 09:36:51 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!

Reply #377 Posted: May 06, 2011, 12:17:29 pm

Offline Wandarah

• Addicted
  • Wandarah has no influence.
I know it's fucking Gaga and all, but that track kicks yo.

Reply #378 Posted: May 06, 2011, 01:43:55 pm
Immanentize the eschaton

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Totally.

Reply #379 Posted: May 06, 2011, 08:33:45 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
What? Judas is another name for Jesus?

Reply #380 Posted: May 06, 2011, 08:39:14 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
OSAMA BIN LADEN SPOTTED IN GREENLAND

Spoiler :

Reply #381 Posted: May 08, 2011, 07:06:04 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
He needs to watch out for those seals.

Reply #382 Posted: May 08, 2011, 07:34:19 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #383 Posted: May 09, 2011, 04:14:00 pm

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Apparently the US have released a photo from OBL's funeral to prove it to the masses:

Spoiler :

Reply #384 Posted: May 09, 2011, 09:33:20 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Well Princess Diana was murdered. Here's proof

Reply #385 Posted: May 20, 2011, 05:29:54 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Proof that Princess Diana was murdered? You decide

Reply #386 Posted: May 20, 2011, 05:31:39 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Kate Middleton asked Queen Elizabeth, "Now that I'm married to your grandson, can you tell me what you think the secret is to a long life?"

The Queen replied, "Wear a seat belt and don't piss me off."

Reply #387 Posted: May 20, 2011, 05:37:56 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

I was buying M&M's with my classmate today. I do not eat blue m&m's. They have a radioactive dye which allows American tracker satellites to pinpoint your position.

Ripleys: Believe it or not!

Reply #388 Posted: August 13, 2011, 08:39:18 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/50959443/9/Secret-Nazi-Brotherhood-Identities-Unveiled

Oh, this is a goody!
Bush family, Hitler, duplicity and intrigue.

Enjoy!

Hitler has a deformed left ear that had been surgically altered, as well as two round crater indentationsabove one another on his left cheek, as seen in the 1997 photograph. The seated man’s very narrowshoulders and short neck also support Skorzeny’s statements. Having been a personal bodyguard andHitler’s elite special agent who safeguarded the flight of both Mussolini and Hitler from their countrieson separate occasions in the aftermath of World War II, Skorzeny’s personal testimony andphotographic evidence must be brought to bear.

Otto Skorzeny named Bethesda, Maryland as thelocation of Adolf Hitler’s residence in the US, in addition to living in secure US military bases andunderground Nazi CIA facilities.

It's a doozy!
Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 09:42:59 am by Ngati_Grim

Reply #389 Posted: August 29, 2011, 09:40:53 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
So I walk right in, sit right down, Daddy lets his hair hang down. Sip my flat white and  crank up skynet. All the news that’s fit to print on a Monday morning; Reddit, GetSome, Youtube and the Onion.

What I get are videos and blogs, straight out of Godzone, claiming that the Earth has shifted on its axis. Videos shot in Auckland of some comet on the 27th. Videos of some crazy pom in Invercargill pointing his camera at the moon, claiming that it looks nothing like it did and referencing a photo shot in the south during march.

Then I hear people trying to say that American airports have had to adjust their navigation systems to compensate.

Now I don’t actually know how the changing seasons affect our view of the moon. I know it is geosynchronous, but I don’t know if our summer/winter tilt can twist the face of the moon.
Maybe stock images of our satellite are always rotated to a certain degree to conform to “moon maps”.

Also,I wouldn’t have thought a comet could pull us to that extent. I am concerned that I never heard about any comet, I could have kept my boy up to take a gander. I remember seeing Halleys in Perth as a boy, and it was a special moment. I saw the Pope there too, but that’s another story.

As for compasses, they track magnetic North, of course, and have no bearing on our true physical tilt, as far as I know.

No one mention Myan calendars please,
 I know for a fact that that theory is wrong. The calendar on my desk right now tells me that the world will end December 31st 2011.
No Tiwa, you cannot have my stuff. I plan to be buried with all of my possessions and my assistant, Smithers.

Reply #390 Posted: August 29, 2011, 10:05:21 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread682255/pg1[/url]

There is interest in conspiracy theories as entertainment and then there is just plain nuttiness.
Comet Elenin, Pole Shift, the Sun not rising setting where it used to, the Moon being different, a Brown Dwarf companion star to the Sun has entered the Solar System and is Nbiru, Nemesis, or the Blue Kachina...I could go on, but a lot of this is coming from people who live in a certain part of the world and are deeply religious...

Reply #391 Posted: August 29, 2011, 10:22:47 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Shit, they're right. Earlier this year (in summer, i think) the sun used to set through our back bedroom window. Now, in winter, it's setting in the lounge window. The earth has definitely tilted on its axis!

Reply #392 Posted: August 29, 2011, 10:32:42 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ultrarandom

• Just settled in
  • Ultrarandom has no influence.
Reptilians.
That is all

Reply #393 Posted: August 30, 2011, 09:40:17 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Dont get me started about them.

Reply #394 Posted: August 31, 2011, 12:56:12 am

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #395 Posted: September 11, 2011, 06:17:05 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
What motivates these people ffs.

Reply #396 Posted: September 11, 2011, 08:16:21 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

2012: For dummies

Reply #397 Posted: September 13, 2011, 05:56:15 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
This thread is a conspiracy, i have uncovered evidenc....................................

no

you cant

its the men in bl...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reply #398 Posted: September 13, 2011, 06:03:25 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Quote from: Nostargate;1421258
This thread is a conspiracy, i have uncovered evidenc....................................
Declassified US Spy Satellites Reveal Rare Look at Secret Cold War Space Program

Reply #399 Posted: September 19, 2011, 10:18:32 am