Topic: iPhone 5

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1502378
I'm sorry Craig, I don't understand make me a sandwich
I  might have to chuck that in there, at the moment if you say "I'm  hungry" it says "Well go make some food then you lazy bastard"

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1502380
I want your house!
Are you in home automation?
Just as a hobby, never brought any of the conventional solutions, just started making things with arduino, eventghost, and other bits and pieces, I am no where near finished lol

Reply #25 Posted: September 13, 2012, 04:19:22 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: pop;1502385
199$ US for iphone 5 16gb, fuck i would buy it at that price.. but since it's nz it will be like 900$ lol

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2012/09/12Apple-Introduces-iPhone-5.html
prices at bottom.

fucking rip off cunts in nz

What's with this little bit right at the bottom?

Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad.

Reply #26 Posted: September 13, 2012, 08:39:50 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #27 Posted: September 13, 2012, 09:07:11 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Say what?

Reply #28 Posted: September 13, 2012, 09:57:00 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Insecure Android fans UNITE AND DESTROY THIS THREAD.

Reply #29 Posted: September 14, 2012, 04:51:13 am

Offline oefox

• Devoted Member
  • oefox has no influence.
Do iphones have themes or are you stuck with the same ui for good?

I'm about to flash a jelly bean rom this weekend, looking forward to seeing if it is buttery.

Reply #30 Posted: September 14, 2012, 09:43:07 am
- badfox

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: oefox;1502450
Do iphones have themes or are you stuck with the same ui for good?

I'm about to flash a jelly bean rom this weekend, looking forward to seeing if it is buttery.

I think you have theme options if you jailbreak.

Reply #31 Posted: September 14, 2012, 09:48:05 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Correct.

Reply #32 Posted: September 14, 2012, 12:53:37 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #33 Posted: September 14, 2012, 12:55:51 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Its almost like it was made longer so it was more obvious it was an iphone.

Reply #34 Posted: September 14, 2012, 01:15:07 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Just fits better in your arse

Reply #35 Posted: September 14, 2012, 01:34:26 pm

Offline Corruptfacta

• Devoted Member
  • Corruptfacta has no influence.
Quote from: Emrico1;1502497
Just fits better in your arse

QFT

Reply #36 Posted: September 14, 2012, 02:07:37 pm
Asus P6T Intel X58 | Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8ghz w/ Cooler Master V8 | G.SKILL 6GB DDR3-1600 | OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W  |Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HD | XFX Radeon HD4890| CM Storm Scout |

Offline SheepShagger556

• Devoted Member
  • SheepShagger556 has no influence.
Definitely getting one, Apple has done it again.  I don't mind about changing the ports etc its only like 30 bucks for the adapter.

Reply #37 Posted: September 14, 2012, 02:39:01 pm
Quote from: Bell;1426496
A guy called SheepShagger telling you to go to the Shed to drink and watch a game of rugby.

This is New Zealand

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: SheepShagger556;1502516
Definitely getting one, Apple has done it again.  I don't mind about changing the ports etc its only like 30 bucks for the adapter.
Did that just happen?

Reply #38 Posted: September 14, 2012, 03:30:07 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I have the weirdest boner right now.

Reply #39 Posted: September 14, 2012, 03:51:00 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: SheepShagger556;1502516
Apple has done it again

Conned you out of another bunch of cash?

http://www.businessinsider.com/people-are-legitimately-furious-at-apple-over-the-iphone-5s-new-connector-2012-9
Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 05:47:43 pm by Emrico1

Reply #40 Posted: September 14, 2012, 04:55:54 pm

Offline SheepShagger556

• Devoted Member
Quote from: Emrico1;1502538
Conned you out of another bunch of cash?

http://www.businessinsider.com/people-are-legitimately-furious-at-apple-over-the-iphone-5s-new-connector-2012-9

"bunch of cash" $30.00 isn't a bunch of cash bro.

The screen will still be god like along with the selection of apps an build quality.

Reply #41 Posted: September 15, 2012, 10:12:52 am
A guy called SheepShagger telling you to go to the Shed to drink and watch a game of rugby.

This is New Zealand

Obble

Reply #42 Posted: September 15, 2012, 10:31:04 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: SheepShagger556;1502579

Buying the 'fell of a back of a truck' version.

Reply #43 Posted: September 15, 2012, 11:08:25 am

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: SheepShagger556;1502579

The screen will still be god like along with the selection of apps an build quality.

That is just another example of their agenda. Suckering money out of naive consumers through good marketing.
Making geeky tech products somehow cool to people who want to feel they are superior. While people who have a clue about tech products use better cheaper more flexible, versatile alternatives.
The reaction to the popularity of APPL is starting to show, like all big trends there is a reaction to the mainstream and what was cool, will soon be the opposite.
The release of the iPhone5 has been so carefully crafted to sucker fans into parting with money, it's amazing. Much like the Cod series.
Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:36:56 pm by Emrico1

Reply #44 Posted: September 15, 2012, 02:34:40 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

God this is tiring. Every single year.

Reply #45 Posted: September 15, 2012, 07:10:52 pm

Offline ArtanisNZ

• Addicted
  • ArtanisNZ has no influence.
Time to start buying broken 4GS to make a new phone.

Reply #46 Posted: September 15, 2012, 07:58:11 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: BerG;1502627

307 Days its getting worse!

Reply #47 Posted: September 15, 2012, 08:41:49 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: BerG;1502627

I know right

Reply #48 Posted: September 15, 2012, 09:26:32 pm

Offline SheepShagger556

• Devoted Member
t
Quote from: Emrico1;1502600
That is just another example of their agenda. Suckering money out of naive consumers through good marketing.
Making geeky tech products somehow cool to people who want to feel they are superior. While people who have a clue about tech products use better cheaper more flexible, versatile alternatives.
The reaction to the popularity of APPL is starting to show, like all big trends there is a reaction to the mainstream and what was cool, will soon be the opposite.
The release of the iPhone5 has been so carefully crafted to sucker fans into parting with money, it's amazing. Much like the Cod series.

Reply #49 Posted: September 16, 2012, 09:10:16 am

This is New Zealand