Topic: Studying Computer Programming

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I just scan Oddball's posts to see if she's mentioned me.

I cum buckets when she does.

Reply #175 Posted: July 28, 2014, 09:11:28 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I just scan Oddball's posts to see if she's mentioned me.

I cum buckets when she does.

haha, yes, I don't actually read that dribble, I just sort of scan over it:

bible....book....cat slaughter...book...srs...fat people

Oddball definitely has a pole in the right hand plane.

Reply #176 Posted: July 28, 2014, 07:35:36 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I like this new Oddball.

He's really livened this place up.

If he wrote a book, I would pick it up in a store and pretend to read it while checking out the hot girl at the counter.

Reply #177 Posted: July 28, 2014, 08:18:23 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I like this new Oddball.

He's really livened this place up.

If he wrote a book, I would pick it up in a store and pretend to read it while checking out the hot girl at the counter.
I'd pretend to read it, whilst checking out you, checking out the got girl at the counter.

Reply #178 Posted: July 28, 2014, 09:42:05 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'd check out Xeno, checking out Spacemonkey while he read some weird book.

Because I am the hot chick at the counter.

Reply #179 Posted: July 28, 2014, 10:56:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I'll count all your hot chicks if you don't just shutup and fuck already.

Reply #180 Posted: July 29, 2014, 11:11:50 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Xenolightning

• Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
I'd check out Xeno, checking out Spacemonkey while he read some weird book.

Because I am the hot chick at the counter.
I like where this is going.

Reply #181 Posted: July 29, 2014, 05:18:40 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Another thing to add to the list of things I hate about Minecraft.

Did I mention I hate Minecraft?

Mostly I'm just jealous.
I also do not play Minecraft.

The interesting thing about Minecraft is that it  has not only set the bar, but the PRICE on which the Barrier to Entry for a game can be calculated. The three Barriers to Entry are:
Content acceptance
Talent
Technology

Wurm is essentially a First Person view combination of Runescape and Minecraft. However unlike Runescape it has no endgame at all, no missions, and no goals (like Minecraft). But the game is very very hard, being a survival crafting game with almost no instructions and a spreadsheet like interface.

The differences between Minecraft and Wurm Online is that Minecraft threw out Talent (minimum player ability required to play) and Technology (runs on virtually anything) which increases the value of such a program to become USD$2,500,000,000,000

This is different from the Cow Clicker type games such as Flappy Bird because it relies on player creativity as opposed to primordial psychological trickery

Reply #182 Posted: December 17, 2014, 06:05:13 pm
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Bell

• Addicted
  • Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.Bell is on the verge of being accepted.
So is Oddball a programmer yet?

Reply #183 Posted: February 10, 2015, 01:15:18 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
And now I'm living the dream, but not because of the job or degree but because they gave me an iphone 5s and I didn't have to give any money to apple to obtain it!!

Was this an IT crowd reference?

Reply #184 Posted: February 10, 2015, 01:41:25 pm