Topic: Lamborghini Veneno

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1519908
Lol, like 6 now 7 photos of it's backside, one close up of a light.. where are some photos of other parts of the car haha.

It is a very sexy Backside - why do you need to see other pictures?

I mean no one looks at Katy Perry's Legs....

Reply #25 Posted: March 06, 2013, 10:07:27 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1519908
Lol, like 6 now 7 photos of it's backside, one close up of a light.. where are some photos of other parts of the car haha.

Quote from: deanox;1519909
I think he jizzed before he got to the front and fell asleep!

This is what happened, there was a list of photos and, well, a red bloodded man can only get so far down the list....

Check out that thread winter, someone posted a link to speedhunters which has the best pics I've seen so far, they're not hi-res yet but they're damn nice.

edit: THEY HAVE HIGH RES NOW! AT THE BOTTOM!

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/02/an-exclusive-preview-of-the-mclaren-p1/

Reply #26 Posted: March 06, 2013, 10:08:23 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Wow, that thing is a work of art.

Reply #27 Posted: March 06, 2013, 10:33:47 am

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
The lambo rear spoiler looks utterly stupid.  ruins it for me, i'd never want that attached to a car i was in.

Reply #28 Posted: March 06, 2013, 12:00:39 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I prefer cars to look like cars; this Lambo looks like an origami dungbeetle.

That's not to detract from their performance (which is necessarily admirable), but I care more for style than for performance because the speed-limit doesn't care what sort of car you're driving. The styling on this car is gaudy.

Reply #29 Posted: March 06, 2013, 07:30:32 pm