Topic: Tesla

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
he doesn't mind stopping every 70 miles... For donuts

Reply #50 Posted: August 14, 2013, 12:25:14 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
That is a fat man. He looks like a bowling ball with legs.
No doubt we paid for him to go there and have a cruise....

Reply #51 Posted: August 15, 2013, 08:03:49 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Model S will be able to steer to stay within a lane, change lanes with the simple tap of a turn signal, and manage speed by reading road signs and using active, traffic aware cruise control.

http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/dual-motor-model-s-and-autopilot

Reply #52 Posted: March 20, 2015, 09:37:26 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Well, Transport Minister Gerry Brownlee is convinced.

Transport Minister Gerry Brownlee says his scepticism about electric cars has all but disappeared after he took a spin along the Los Angeles coastal freeway in an electric sports car.

Quote from: Transport Minister Gerry Brownlee
I've been somewhat of a sceptic around electric vehicles. I don't want to say I'm a total convert but I've been incredibly impressed by the technology that I've seen.

When you've got a car that can perform to the sort of specifications that I saw at the Tesla factory you could just see that we're not too many years off there being quite a significant percentage of electric vehicles in our fleet.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10912082

"I went and took a drive in a super fancy car along the coast line of LA using your [tax payer's] money. It was great, you should all get these super expensive cars!".

Fucking fat cunt.

Reply #53 Posted: March 20, 2015, 11:05:23 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
All new Tesla cars will be self driving.

We are excited to announce that, as of today, all Tesla vehicles produced in our factory – including Model 3 – will have the hardware needed for full self-driving capability at a safety level substantially greater than that of a human driver. Eight surround cameras provide 360 degree visibility around the car at up to 250 meters of range. Twelve updated ultrasonic sensors complement this vision, allowing for detection of both hard and soft objects at nearly twice the distance of the prior system. A forward-facing radar with enhanced processing provides additional data about the world on a redundant wavelength, capable of seeing through heavy rain, fog, dust and even the car ahead.

https://www.tesla.com/blog/all-tesla-cars-being-produced-now-have-full-self-driving-hardware
Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:41:35 pm by Apostrophe Spacemonkey

Reply #54 Posted: October 20, 2016, 01:34:55 pm