Topic: Had a bad day?

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
It probably could be worse, say, being the guys responsible for this:
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/23/set-in-stone-victoria-line-closed-after-control-room-is-flooded-with-fast-setting-concrete-4275088/

Pics here:
Spoiler :

Posted: January 24, 2014, 10:31:41 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
how do you accidently do that???

Reply #1 Posted: January 24, 2014, 10:38:38 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline private_hell

• Addicted
  • private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.private_hell is on the verge of being accepted.
it takes a special person to accidently do that - and it looks like they had a lot of special people that day

Reply #2 Posted: January 25, 2014, 09:57:09 am
"Let him who desires peace prepare for war" - Flavius Vegetius Renatus (375AD) De Rei Militari

Offline han16

• Addicted
  • han16 has no influence.
looking at those images brought about physical pain.

Reply #3 Posted: January 25, 2014, 05:15:45 pm
Reverse Jihad Tank Extraordinaire

Offline nevjmac

• Just settled in
  • nevjmac has no influence.
LOL looks like that could be a fun fix

Reply #4 Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:15:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
hahahahahahaha, wholey shit!

was it a strike related protest or something?

Reply #5 Posted: January 29, 2014, 03:21:34 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.