Topic: The Paul Henry show

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
So this started yesterday.. Anyone watch it?

What did you think?

Posted: January 28, 2014, 06:18:53 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
I think I'd rather stab myself in the eye than watch Paul Henry, and the fact they took a good programme off the air to give him a slot is a travesty.

Other than that, I'm open minded...

Reply #1 Posted: January 28, 2014, 07:14:12 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Haha, Broadcast television?

what the fuck is this? 1995?

Reply #2 Posted: January 28, 2014, 07:16:34 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
I think I'd rather stab myself in the eye than watch Paul Henry, and the fact they took a good programme off the air to give him a slot is a travesty.

Other than that, I'm open minded...

Nightline was probably the only TV News show that I would watch from time to time
I refuse to watch the others

Reply #3 Posted: January 28, 2014, 09:21:31 pm
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Arnifix

• Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.Arnifix has an aura about them.
Paul Henry weirdness. I have a reporter friend who interviewed him. During the interview they were interupted by some random woman who told Henry how much she loved him. He responded by complimenting her on her necklace, which was apparently delicately balanced between heaving breasts. The woman then removed the necklace and stuff it into her crotch. What this last sentence actually means, I do not know, nor want to know.

Second, when you're on a dating site, don't use a selfie you took of yourself and Henry as your main profile picture. You will be laughed at be internet nerds.

Reply #4 Posted: February 01, 2014, 03:18:06 am

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.