Topic: Get Some Auckland drinks, catch up, and general fun times with winter's beard

Offline Arseynimz

• Administrator
  • Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!Arseynimz is awe-inspiring!
Where: Monday 21st April
When: Monday 21st April - 2pm onwards?
Where: Galbraith's Alehouse
Who: you mafukkas

Options for where are the question, and then we can organise a convoy of doom to where ever it might take us. Ellerslie, Manukau or other given we're trying to avoid central?
Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:58:53 am by Arseynimz

Posted: April 08, 2014, 11:35:35 am
Maybe if i just click this.....shit...DV gonna be maaaaad!

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Where: Monday 21st April
When: <options required>
Who: you mafukkas

Options for where are the question, and then we can organise a convoy of doom to where ever it might take us. Ellerslie, Manukau or other given we're trying to avoid central?

The north shore is always good.....

Will try and attend

Reply #1 Posted: April 08, 2014, 11:43:31 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Where is Monday 21st April?

Reply #2 Posted: April 08, 2014, 12:10:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hey, fuck Winter's beard. This was my idea. I WANT TO BE IN THE THREAD TITLE.

EDIT: TDL wants to go? I'm out.

Reply #3 Posted: April 08, 2014, 12:39:22 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN - I'm in Mt Eden. That's pretty much the best place in all of Auckland. But yeh, give meeeeeeeeeeeeee details! I'll bring my little man and the missus along too unless its a night time thing then it'll just be me :)

Reply #4 Posted: April 08, 2014, 12:59:30 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
  • The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!The Demon Lord is awe-inspiring!
Hey, fuck Winter's beard. This was my idea. I WANT TO BE IN THE THREAD TITLE.

EDIT: TDL wants to go? I'm out.

Et Tu Ri?

You will get to see my Beard and bask in its glory

Reply #5 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:08:26 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Your beard is gay.

Gaybeard The Wizard.

Reply #6 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:10:01 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Your beard is gay.

Gaybeard The Wizard.

if my beard was gay, it would be pitching and not catching....

Reply #7 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:14:27 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Probably because you are a dickhead.

LOLOLOLOLOL Ive taken up Obble's mantle.

Reply #8 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:27:52 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
How big is Winter's beard?

Can we take shelter under it in case of a tropical storm? (of which we get so many of, being so far north)

Reply #9 Posted: April 08, 2014, 01:57:11 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
My beard isn't that large, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in cleanliness, smelling of pine/lumber and softness.

Edit: I wore a tiedye shirt because I know how much Demon loves hippies.
Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 02:23:59 pm by winter

Reply #10 Posted: April 08, 2014, 02:06:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I just got a stiffy.

Even my pubes stood on end.

Reply #11 Posted: April 08, 2014, 02:23:25 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
I just got a stiffy.

Even my pubes stood on end.

If I'm ever single (heaven-forbid) I'll ensure to use you and your above comment as a testimonial.

Reply #12 Posted: April 08, 2014, 02:30:11 pm

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
Sooooooo - do we have a venue?

Reply #13 Posted: April 08, 2014, 03:07:12 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

We could always have a few brewskies at someones abode if a tavern is not decided on.

Reply #14 Posted: April 08, 2014, 03:41:13 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
horse and trap mt eden . north shore is for yarpies .....

Reply #15 Posted: April 08, 2014, 06:17:55 pm

Offline Kayne

• Addicted
  • Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
We'll have drinks at mine in manurewa

just give 20$ to the neighbour when you walk in, he's going to ask you anyway

we can't have any loud noises past 5pm as my mum will be trying to sleep as well

also only non alcoholic beer sprite is allowed to be consumed on site

Where will you guys be having it? MIGHT sneak in to be awkward and say hi to people. might might might. m8

Reply #16 Posted: April 08, 2014, 06:40:40 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:41:13 am by Spacemonkey

Reply #17 Posted: April 09, 2014, 05:38:55 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Brew on Quay is amazing, smack bang in the CBD.

Not sure if I want to brave CBD to be honest.

Reply #18 Posted: April 09, 2014, 08:06:01 am

Offline The Demon Lord

• Addicted
I vote galbraiths

Reply #19 Posted: April 09, 2014, 08:06:48 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

OMG YES TO GALBRAITHS.

I was outside that place when I was in Auckland last. Took a photo of it because it looks like an epic pub. I want to go inside it.

Reply #20 Posted: April 09, 2014, 08:50:23 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I heard Galbraith wants to be inside you, too.

Reply #21 Posted: April 09, 2014, 08:56:40 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

I think we can agree on Galbraiths as the location of this event.

Reply #22 Posted: April 09, 2014, 09:46:22 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Happy with that, close to home and to work, so I can get there ez fukin' pz.

Reply #23 Posted: April 09, 2014, 09:57:31 am

What time?

Reply #24 Posted: April 09, 2014, 10:49:29 am