Topic: Admin Abuse?

Offline SilliestSasquatch

• I Posted!
  • SilliestSasquatch has no influence.
During my time playing, the admin 'Maddog' was abusing his power. eg: Changing server rules, changing map during a round with no votes. Please take appropriate action, I am not %100 sure on the amount of power admins should have on this server.

SilliestSasquatch  :-*

Posted: July 08, 2014, 01:34:42 pm

Offline DarkVirus

• Administrator
  • DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!DarkVirus is awe-inspiring!
They are allowed to change the map with no votes.

What server rules did he change?

Reply #1 Posted: July 08, 2014, 01:49:06 pm
Praise be to RNGesus
Add me to Steam

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
this matter is not an issue.

maddog asked users of they wanted low grav, by sm_vote, so all users get a say. it was passed.

also maddog puts the odd vote up to change maps when users complain about the current map.

there is nothing maddog is doing wrong that warrants 'appropriate action' to be taken.

Reply #2 Posted: July 08, 2014, 03:46:26 pm