Topic: good ol work phone

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
haha my apologies.

and yes shit derails fast in the world of trolling :p

Reply #25 Posted: October 10, 2014, 05:41:15 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.

Reply #26 Posted: October 10, 2014, 08:16:00 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
turns out it might of been the facebook messenger app. I asked the boss if everything is good, and administration say "your data usage is not over the limit" that tells me they don't know what I'm asking, and also haven't actually answered my question.

fuck it, if they haven't had a bitch to me about it ill leave it.

but yeah, facebook app...

oh, and that so called "tech head at work" still never got back to me...

Reply #27 Posted: October 24, 2014, 08:41:11 am

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
turns out it might of been the facebook messenger app. I asked the boss if everything is good, and administration say "your data usage is not over the limit" that tells me they don't know what I'm asking, and also haven't actually answered my question.

fuck it, if they haven't had a bitch to me about it ill leave it.

but yeah, facebook app...

oh, and that so called "tech head at work" still never got back to me...

Oh i see yes the majority of data blowouts are due to facebook unfortunately. Youll need to get into the habit of logging out when you leave home then re log in when you get back :) try it for a cycle and if its still blowing out then give me your number Ill get a proper person to look into it

Reply #28 Posted: October 24, 2014, 03:45:52 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
thanks. Ive completely gone off using the fb app altogether, and using the m.facebook.com website. as some of you may know, the fb app needs messenger to use the messages system. which makes facebook more retarded than it already is

Reply #29 Posted: October 24, 2014, 04:26:42 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
hows the data blowout coming along now that youve ditched the messenger app?

Reply #30 Posted: December 03, 2014, 09:40:06 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
no complaints as far as i know. lol

Reply #31 Posted: December 03, 2014, 09:44:28 pm