Topic: Webjet.co.nz are a ripoff

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
So I thought I'd use webjet.co.nz to book some flights home, and feeling pretty ragey.

Ripoff bastards charged me $20 in hidden fees, nothing obvious to say they were charging fees over and above the cost of the airfares.

Will never ever use Webjet again, and just thought I'd share so no-one else makes the same mistake. Total pack of thieving cunts.

Posted: October 25, 2014, 05:20:56 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Personally I have found expedia the best. They seem to usually give me the cheapest prices (when I do my own googling on top of what they give me), and its nice to have an english company to deal with, when you are booking tickets while overseas.

Reply #1 Posted: October 26, 2014, 12:19:21 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Apparently deleting cookies and using a proxy to book your flights from an "overseas" location are two excellent methods of getting cheap flights.

Untested by me, potential bullshit.

Reply #2 Posted: October 26, 2014, 01:36:38 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K