Topic: Don't like some maps running on hale server?

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
Please list them here, or use '/reply MAP' and the name of your map in the servers.

Posted: December 22, 2014, 05:52:57 pm

Offline McCαfє (ᴳѕ)

• I Posted!
  • McCαfє (ᴳѕ) has no influence.
This is a really old thread but alot of people were complaining about a vsh_dr map on Saxton Hale 1 today. Forgot the end of the name soz :P

Reply #1 Posted: March 28, 2015, 11:19:13 pm
B*tch peas.

Offline Suca

• Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.
vsh_dr_block_v6 ?

Reply #2 Posted: March 29, 2015, 09:13:54 am

Offline McCαfє (ᴳѕ)

• I Posted!
  • McCαfє (ᴳѕ) has no influence.
vsh_dr_block_v6 ?
if thats the only vsh_dr one its probably that

Reply #3 Posted: April 04, 2015, 03:25:08 pm
B*tch peas.

Offline The W0lf

• I Posted!
  • The W0lf has no influence.
ph_swamp_a6 is very buggy. Players and hale can get stuck behind failed displacement at the rock walls and cannot escape without suicide.

Reply #4 Posted: April 08, 2015, 06:15:15 pm

Offline Majestic Dragon

• I Posted!
  • Majestic Dragon has no influence.
The map has kicked me out twice ;p. Weather this has something to do with having to adjust MVM_machine attack via adjusting console. none the less if this could be fixed/removed from the map cycle thanks.
Some people stay in the server so im not sure.

Reply #5 Posted: April 09, 2015, 10:49:22 pm
Dragons are my life,
Glad to talk to people and feel free to add me :)

Offline Xenekiel

• I Posted!
  • Xenekiel has no influence.
crevice_haloween? its annoying to play the same map twice in a row, just like hakurei_shrine was.

Reply #6 Posted: April 14, 2015, 12:37:35 am

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
It all comes down to a vote now??

Reply #7 Posted: April 14, 2015, 10:27:09 am

Offline Xenekiel

• I Posted!
  • Xenekiel has no influence.
PALANQUIN SHIP please! everyone hates it for the 2fps we get on it!

Reply #8 Posted: April 16, 2015, 01:19:14 pm

Offline The True Inferno

• I Posted!
  • The True Inferno has no influence.
PALANQUIN SHIP please! everyone hates it for the 2fps we get on it!

Not everyone hates the map, for example me, and if your lagging a lot on the map, simply turn of weather effects in advanced options.

Reply #9 Posted: April 16, 2015, 01:42:09 pm