Topic: Admins pls

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
  • Jarrey_68 is looked down upon.
Servers are too laggy, hard to play soldier cause of teleporting rockets and scouts.

Posted: August 26, 2015, 03:24:04 pm

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
a plugin is a thingy where you download from the internet and shove it in a folder so that it will do things

Reply #1 Posted: August 26, 2015, 04:35:51 pm

Offline bioxide

• I Posted!
  • bioxide has no influence.
its a trade server.

there is no need to be able to shoot or rocket jump

Reply #2 Posted: August 26, 2015, 04:48:21 pm

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
:I whatever you say bio, ill just keep nagging dumpy

Reply #3 Posted: August 26, 2015, 04:58:12 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
dumpy wont be doing shit about it, so keep nagging him.

the answer to the original q, is NO. its not the server, its the map.

Reply #4 Posted: August 26, 2015, 05:17:19 pm

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
ok, so ill just make another post for map reset plugin

Reply #5 Posted: August 26, 2015, 05:26:36 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Jesus take a fucking hint nub
Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:02:29 am by Lias

Reply #6 Posted: August 26, 2015, 05:59:15 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
ok, so ill just make another post for map reset plugin

Please note admin decisions are final, you may appeal by contacting Myself or another head admin, however in this case they are correct, they already have the means to automatically restart the servers remotely if needed.

I suggest you read our forum rules and also abide by our etiquette, challenging the mods and admins and baiting them will not lead to a very pleasant or lengthy stay in our community.

Reply #7 Posted: August 27, 2015, 07:51:57 am

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
so do i have to ask every time or will an admin do it themselves

Reply #8 Posted: August 27, 2015, 07:53:52 am

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
so do i have to ask every time or will an admin do it themselves

Again, the admins can if necessary perform restarts, however in this case, it is a trade server, you dont need to perform the actions you  are complaining about, and it is map related so a server restart would not fix that, if you have genuine concerns as to the performance of a server yes you can raise them however in this case the admins have investigated and responded to you.

if you want to make a case then document each time you have an issue, the date time, provide a log or list of the issue occurrences and other details around that time and something helpful that allows it to be investigated further.

In the spirit of your what a plugin post is:

Logs are used to record incidents,errors, issues and problems on a system or server, these can then be used in the future to diagnose and fix issues

Reply #9 Posted: August 27, 2015, 08:00:20 am

Offline Jarrey_68

• I Posted!
I thought i made another post for map reload. anyway, do the 2fort and harvest servers reload by themselves or no? because i like to play on them sometimes as well.

Reply #10 Posted: August 27, 2015, 08:06:28 am

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 06:35:06 pm by Clin

Reply #11 Posted: August 27, 2015, 06:33:18 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
oh my goodness!!!!

Reply #12 Posted: August 27, 2015, 06:48:24 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
that's what needs to happen

Reply #13 Posted: August 27, 2015, 07:21:04 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Lock it Pop it Polka dot it as Miley wud say.

is i hip enough

//locked

Reply #14 Posted: August 28, 2015, 08:55:06 am