Topic: Kayne's Changing Room (Formerly Post Yourself)

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #75 Posted: August 11, 2014, 12:36:43 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

Reply #76 Posted: August 11, 2014, 12:39:51 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Damn kids need to get off xsannz lawn :-P

Reply #77 Posted: August 11, 2014, 01:23:11 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
  • John Soap has no influence.
Because he is an old man.....

Reply #78 Posted: August 11, 2014, 01:24:30 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
Must we fight? Must we tear each other apart?

As I've said a few times already, The garrys mod users of GetSome are "a bit" younger than the general getsome community.There will be clash, As was the case when ClearnetDeluxe merged with Iconz. The problem there was that it was a case of "We're older + smarter, go play somewhere else", causing quite a few funny & wonderful people to leave and never return :(

PERSONALLY, and i'm sure ALL of you have felt the same, the forums are becoming way-too-quiet. There is only one remedy for this, New members, New Content. Now with the chance to finally get more members, we're now criticizing them for having a bit of fun and being social, at a level which is completely acceptable for members their age (ranging from 13 - 17).

WE MUST EMBRACE THEIR YOUTH, for I believe that they are the future. Teach them well and they will lead the way.

In a few years time, Half of these guys will be regulars who will hopefully post at a level which is high enough for GetSome's godly standards.

Do we really need to seclude individual sections of GetSome's community so that the Christchurch thread can be uninterrupted with penises and dildos?

And I fully well realise that I'm just an admin on garry's mod. I am not a head admin for GetSome nor do I know quite well where they plan to take GetSome. Maybe they want to become NZ's one and only r18 community, but they haven't made their plans 100% clear right now, so who knows.

But if I sound like i'm talking shit - Look at the TF2 section. One of the, if not the most, active servers of GetSome, yet nothing to show for it on the forums.

I'm also sick as sin while making this post. I may sound a bit high right now or something. I'll read over what I've just said in a week or so ;)

Reply #79 Posted: August 11, 2014, 05:36:45 pm
Top Geary - 27th May 2016 at 12:10 AM
I've learnt to ignore when you say derogatory things to me

Offline YouLikeFishSticks

• Just settled in
  • YouLikeFishSticks has no influence.
As the adolescent crowd brews in this internet age, the older, more "advanced" generation, will be booting the younger demon spawn from their servers, as they can trickshot and noscope their way in the montages, screaming "YOU MAD!!??" through their Turtle Beach headsets. The barriers between the two will cause a seemingly endless wars of mother fornication and game skill jokes being tossed like ape droppings in a zoo, but in the end, someone will rage quit. That is pretty much a summary of what happens on a daily basis, and no one can stop it so have fun, cause it wont end until someone get bored of doing it.

Reply #80 Posted: August 11, 2014, 08:12:52 pm
And no I'm not Aquaman, I am a recovering gay fish.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
It boggles the mind that people pay money for Turtle Beach.

Reply #81 Posted: August 11, 2014, 08:14:59 pm

Offline Kayne

• Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!Kayne is awe-inspiring!
It boggles the mind that people pay money for Turtle Beach.

ily so hard right now, you don't understand how hard ily.

Reply #82 Posted: August 11, 2014, 11:43:39 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
I brought Turtle Beach headphones once, on like a 50% off sale, and was still underwhelmed.

The only thing stopping me buying nicer headphones is none of the fuckers offer a decent warranty (you know, 10 years, lifetime) etc unless you want to spend a house deposit.

Why will noone make me $100 headphones that will last for 20 years... Anyone would think their business is built on making disposable shit we have to replace every 5 minutes.. fuckers..

Reply #83 Posted: August 12, 2014, 09:43:40 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

We should go to a sleazy motel.

Reply #84 Posted: August 12, 2014, 10:07:10 am

Offline Baby Fridge

• I Posted!
  • Baby Fridge has no influence.

Do we really need to seclude individual sections of GetSome's community so that the Christchurch thread can be uninterrupted with penises and dildos?

What are you saying about Christchurch, the hub of all great activity in which you can safely walk into any building (especially near cliffs) with no fear of how structurally stable the building may be and no fear that an earthquake will strike you down? Have you got something against the greatest city on earth, 'Kayne? I will set my gang on you if you aren't careful.

Reply #85 Posted: August 12, 2014, 04:24:18 pm
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Offline NeonSparkles

• I Posted!
  • NeonSparkles has no influence.

I will set my gang on you if you aren't careful.

Your gang? Oh you mean the Merv Boys' gang including a seal, I think a toaster and umm... Matrix?
Better watch out, Kayne.

Reply #86 Posted: August 12, 2014, 04:39:38 pm

Offline Matrixuniverses

• Just settled in
  • Matrixuniverses has no influence.

I will set my gang on you if you aren't careful.

Your gang? Oh you mean the Merv Boys' gang including a seal, I think a toaster and umm... Matrix?
Better watch out, Kayne.
We are the alliance, we will destroy him!

Reply #87 Posted: August 13, 2014, 07:06:43 am

Offline Paolo

• I Posted!
  • Paolo has no influence.
Excuse me, can I have some tea over here?

Reply #88 Posted: August 14, 2014, 10:07:27 pm
I like lazing around, and sleeping anywhere :3 (True Story)

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!

TEA.. and you call yourself a gamer..   Redbull or V.. although i am partial to milk and 2 please.

Reply #89 Posted: August 15, 2014, 08:45:49 am

Offline Baby Fridge

• I Posted!
  • Baby Fridge has no influence.

TEA.. and you call yourself a gamer..   Redbull or V.. although i am partial to milk and 2 please.

Aw ma gawd ya fatso having 2 sugrs

Reply #90 Posted: August 15, 2014, 01:43:41 pm
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
Feck 2 sugars in meh tea is less than whats in a can of V for sure.

Reply #91 Posted: August 15, 2014, 01:58:41 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in
Feck 2 sugars in meh tea is less than whats in a can of V for sure.

You guys have food and drinks when you game... doesn't your peripherals get all grimy and dirty? I couldn't stand having dusty keyboards let alone spilling V or Tea over it.

Reply #92 Posted: August 15, 2014, 05:52:46 pm
Hi!

I am a lovely person with a great personalty, i like long walks on the beach and love watching movies and cuddling. I'm a great listener and will make sure life is easy for anyone. I also follow satan, I worship him daily and will sacrifice unborn children for our great powerful overlord.

Ily

Offline Lias

• Administrator
Aw ma gawd ya fatso having 2 sugrs

xsannz is about 40kg.. he makes ethiopians look bloody fat.

Reply #93 Posted: August 16, 2014, 01:40:30 pm

Offline Kmaybz1

• I Posted!
  • Kmaybz1 has no influence.
As Kayne tried to con my mate into uploading a probably very unflattering photo of me, ill chuck one up myself.

I don't know if it's just me but Milkan looks really derpy.

Reply #94 Posted: August 16, 2014, 02:00:28 pm
Fish don't swin

Offline Lias

• Administrator
You guys have food and drinks when you game... doesn't your peripherals get all grimy and dirty? I couldn't stand having dusty keyboards let alone spilling V or Tea over it.

That is some OCD shit right there son.

Reply #95 Posted: August 16, 2014, 02:06:27 pm

Offline Kayne

Once you start plastering your keyboard with Man serum, A little bit of Lift + doesn't matter.

Or, you could be like me and just not spill anything ;)

Reply #96 Posted: August 16, 2014, 11:49:59 pm

• Just settled in

Reply #97 Posted: August 17, 2014, 06:23:19 pm

Offline John Soap

• Just settled in

That is some OCD shit right there son.

Not just OCD, if there is anything on the keyboard to obstruct me from playing with complete precision and gracefulness then it's not on. son.

Reply #98 Posted: August 17, 2014, 09:50:47 pm
Hi!

Ily

• Just settled in
Not just OCD, if there is anything on the keyboard to obstruct me from playing with complete precision and gracefulness then it's not on. son.
As if mechanical keys wasn't enough to impress him...

Reply #99 Posted: August 17, 2014, 09:54:14 pm