Topic: The Story Of Trade 2 TF2 Server PT:1 Silence of The Morning Session

Offline Redatopia

• I Posted!
  • Redatopia has no influence.
The Story Of Trade 2 TF2 Server PT:1 Silence of The Morning Session

This is the story of how I survived 60 Seconds on the TF2 Trade Server

I logged on, to the promise that at least someone would be on the server, and to my Horror and Awe, not a single username displayed. Out of disbelief I Ran quickly to the Center well and taunted The Pool Party, I waited, each second seeming longer than the first
But then out of the corner of my eye, I saw something walking towards me. I turned around and it suddenly disappeared, Turns out it was a Texture error, I got bored and Left. And because of all of this, I'm here today to tell my story to the young and old members of Getsome, Thanks
~ I dunno WTF I'm doing but yeah, have a wonderful day <3 -Reda
Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:04:41 pm by Redatopia

Posted: June 27, 2017, 04:59:46 pm

Offline Gutty

• Administrator
  • Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!Gutty is leading the good life!
wow thats an awesome story, is there a part 2. why did you not add screenshots?

Reply #1 Posted: June 27, 2017, 07:47:16 pm

Offline Redatopia

• I Posted!
The Story of Trade 2 ON Get Some TF2 Server PT:2 Attack of the LMAOBox

After the Silence came the light, the annoying light. as Bright, as it was, down from the heavens came a Normal f2p sniper (Not Very Rare...) He Starts spamming in chat "Get Good Get LMAoBox." The Village angry use the !report command to contact an Admin. They now know that this sniper was so powerful he can bend space and time, He showed his powers to us. In Awe we stood, silently staring at His Evil image. He revealed his name to us. "xXx_GetGudM9_xXx," He said in a loud voice, it echoed through the heavens and the Admins knew fear, fear of Hackers and his Evil Image of Power.  He Cast a Wooden cow from his hand, the Crowd gave out a hear, The Hacker taunted and cast his second spell, suddenly everyone went silent, the sky turning to darkness, and from behind we heard a noise. "Merasmus the Wizard has come for your souls." The Terrified crowd ran into the village slamming the door behind them. Then another light appeared from the sky, An Admin amongst all. The Hacker echoed out "Leave us Gutty." The walls around the Village shook, the screams echoed into the night sky, the glass shattering everywhere. The Admin called Gutty rose his arm and said "Ca Pootis Craitous." and the Sky turned to Light, Merasmus screamed "NOOOOO" and sunk into the ground. The Hacker in all his rage spawns a Valve Weapon that shoots Wooden cows. He shoots them around Gutty. Gutty once again rose his arm and out of no where the Sky filled with fire and launched rockets onto the Wooden Cows [Mean While in the Aether] Hobo, Dash and Suca are testing out their new Banana Suits and are wondering WTF is going on in the mortal world [Back to the Village] The Hacker, angry that all his Wooden cows were burned cast a Portal to the Deep Web and before walking into it says to Gutty 'I'll be back" He goes into his back pocket and puts on some sunnies and walks into the portal." Gutty Runs towards the portal hoping that he will catch Him by following him but by the time Gutty arrives the portal closes. The Members of the Village come out of hiding and begin thanking Gutty for saving the day. They begin to donate items of value to his Inventory. One member stumbles out of his house and towards Gutty. Reaching to his head he takes off his Ghastly Gibus and hands it over to Gutty. Gutty accepts the gift Humbly and says "I Vow to catch the LMAo Box Hacker." The Crowd Cheers and Gutty leaps back into the heavens. [Mean While in the Aether] Hobo Dash and Suca are still messing around with there Banana Suit when Gutty arrives Dash gets out of his Chair and says to Gutty "W, T, F Happened?"

------------- TO BE CONTINUED... I think-------------

(It's Holidays don't blame me for finding use of my Time <3)

Reply #2 Posted: June 28, 2017, 06:45:49 pm

Offline Suca

• Game Server Admin
  • Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.Suca is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #3 Posted: June 28, 2017, 08:13:12 pm

Offline Redatopia

• I Posted!
It was more like this xD

Reply #4 Posted: June 28, 2017, 08:18:18 pm

Offline Redatopia

• I Posted!
The Story Of Trade 2 TF2 Server PT:3 The Smoldering Ashes Of the Village

[In the LMAO HQ] The W+M1 Pyro turns up for his working shift. "Pyro, good to see you, I have a great job for you. Grab your Flame Thrower and head to the Village, make it rain fire." Said the Hacker. Pyro responded, "Murr hurr mphuphurrur, hurr mph phrr." Pyro walks over to his locker and grabs his gear and heads off. [Back At the Village] Dash and Suca were in the nearby mountains looking for potential threats. Dash looks towards the village and in the corner of his eye, he sees a bright flashing red light near the Well. He asks Suca "What the hell is that." Suca responds "I, I think that's a portal dash." Dash quickly gets his Buff Banner Trumpet and sounds the Alarm. The Villager wake up and they run to there doors. They look towards the well and out comes the Pyro. Screams shortly ensue and the people run towards the sand temple. Out comes the Pyro using the ancient Tactic of W+M1. Pyro runs into to village and he pulls the Flamethrowers trigger. Since the village is primarily made out of wood the buildings easily caught fire. Dash runs down the Mountain and deploys a Mini-Sentry, it starts shooting at the Evil W+M1 Pyro. Pyro still unaffected continues burning down the buildings. Suca still camping on the Mountain pulls out his Sniper Rifle. He lines the red dot up with the Pyros head and pulls the trigger. Pyro has been killed. His lifeless body falls down flat onto the ground. The Village members slowly walk out of the Sand Temple to what's left of the village. a Spy uncloaks and says "This is a Bucket." no one replies "Dear God." Spy gives the buckets to the village members and them role into teams of 2 to put out the fire. The Admins help fill the buckets up.

[This Story is based on True Events]
[The W+M1 Pyro Vs The GunSlinger Engie]
[Reda Vs Dash]
If u want a part 4 just ask mua <3 Have a good Day

Reply #5 Posted: June 29, 2017, 09:35:04 pm