Topic: What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Codex

The Storm - Of Mice & Men

Of Mice & Men - The Storm

Reply #3850 Posted: February 10, 2014, 10:48:48 am

Offline SmiLinSniPeR

• Addicted
  • SmiLinSniPeR has no influence.

Reply #3851 Posted: February 14, 2014, 12:27:09 am

Offline BeNZene

• Forum Admin
  • BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...BeNZene might someday be someone...
Need something to chill to:

Joris Voorn - Ringo (Original Mix)

Reply #3852 Posted: February 15, 2014, 08:47:33 am

Codex

Reply #3853 Posted: February 17, 2014, 08:53:35 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.

Reply #3854 Posted: February 20, 2014, 01:05:10 pm

Codex

Reply #3855 Posted: March 05, 2014, 09:14:24 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
I said "I know what I waited not a boxer or the bag."

Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter

Reply #3856 Posted: April 10, 2014, 07:42:39 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Codex

Reply #3857 Posted: April 16, 2014, 10:53:42 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
This just popped up on reddit:

Negro Prison Blues and Songs
fuckin' lovely.

Reply #3858 Posted: June 20, 2014, 03:19:41 pm

Offline Einsenhauer

• I Posted!
  • Einsenhauer has no influence.
Oh my god. *Facepalm*

I am currently listening to Epic Sax Guy.

Dat saxophone tho. Sniper seems to be doing his job right in the Expiration Date video......

Reply #3859 Posted: September 17, 2014, 07:37:09 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!

blood for blood-wasted youth crew

Blood For Blood - Ain't Like You

Blood For Blood - Some Kind Of Hate

As a young fella, this band more than any other captured the anger and hatred in my heart, and my rage at the world. Years later, as a quasi respectable member of society listening to them still sends chills down my spine, and makes me want to kill, crush, maim and destroy.

Reply #3860 Posted: September 17, 2014, 08:59:21 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
I tell ya what I've been listening to recently.

FUCKIN' IRISH FOLK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AOp9c5DRzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqdqNGhJaA

Aside from Dropkick Murphy of course.

Reply #3861 Posted: October 20, 2014, 11:49:04 am

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
Lay it down, the Rubens   8) 8) :-* :-* :-* ;) :D :D :D

Reply #3862 Posted: October 28, 2014, 10:50:47 pm

Offline kruz

• Game Server Admin
  • kruz has no influence.
Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:41:17 pm by kruz

Reply #3863 Posted: December 05, 2014, 09:38:00 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
  • Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!Pigdog has great potential!
This playlist made me cream my ears.
Nirvana
Green day
Blink 182
Sum 41
The offspring
Rise Against
Fallout Boy
And others.
The only way it could have been better is if it had more Red hot chili peppers and foo fighters.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL77664A62B24B57B2

Reply #3864 Posted: August 19, 2015, 09:24:05 pm

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Were you even born when Cobain was alive?

Reply #3865 Posted: August 19, 2015, 10:11:26 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Unfortunately not.... :'(

Reply #3866 Posted: August 19, 2015, 10:13:44 pm

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Want to feel sad?
Adam Krieger was bullied in school and subsequently committed suicide. After Blink-182 heard about this they dedicated a song to him. Adam's Song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw&index=4&list=RD9Ht5RZpzPqw

This is the suicide letter blink 182 received that inspired Adam’s Song.
Spoiler :

To the man and woman who chose to conceive a child, the result of which was me, when it fit in with their five year plan;

To the teachers who never really cared, no matter what they say;

To my fellow geeks, dweebs, et. al., who will no doubt receive more abuse upon my passing, as my tormentors will no longer have me to kick around;

To my fellow students who made my life a living nightmare when they should have focused on their education;

To those who never cared, never spoke, probably never knew my name;
To the one true friend, whose caring was the only thing that prevented this even from happening sooner;

To the God, if he does exist, who chose to play a cruel, cruel joke on me when he placed me where he did and surrounded me with so many uncaring faces;

To all of you, goodbye.

I am leaving a world to which I never truly belonged or fit in. Do not weep for me, or mourn my passing. I say this not because I expect to be missed, but to allow those who truly did not care go on with their lives with a clean conscience and dry eyes. I know you don’t want to weep for me. So don’t. But I do ask you to listen to the final words of a young man who has taken charge of his own destiny.

Perhaps my parents might feel something inside which causes them to shed tears. They may pretend that it’s sorrow for their “loss”, but I hope it is something else. Perhaps sorrow for bringing a child into this world when they really didn’t have the time or desire to raise him. I wasn’t the product of love, born of a desire to prepare another human being to grow and lead the human race. I was merely the next acquisition, the next task, the next project on their list of things that bring significance.

No child should be brought into this world for the mere purpose of being just another possession. I am not an asset to be cataloged and listed on your tax forms beside your house and car, or fought over during your divorce proceedings. I am a human being. I’m sorry that it took this to make you realize that. If you don’t yet get it, then I’m even sorrier.

What about my teachers? Will they be sorry to see another student become a statistic? Certainly the administration and Principal Chowning will mourn, as my death will not reflect well on them as an institution. Well, I apologize for making the statistics for your administration worse. But I don’t expect an apology for the false sympathies of people like Mrs. Dunfee, and the broken promises of others like Mr. Richman.

As for my fellows students, those who made a more significant impact on my life, I know better than to expect my tormentors to mourn.

But if I’m going to address those who belittled me, I’d be remiss if I failed to include the ladies in my life. I guess that’s not entirely accurate, as the ones I refer to fall in two basic categories: those who refused to be in my life, and those who I would rather have excluded from my life. In the former category, Melinda Tunney, Jessica Silvers, and dear Kimmy Vanover, whose laughed in my face after I asked her to the homecoming dance, humiliating me in front of I don’t know how many other classmates. In the latter category are too many to mention, though I must single out Rebecca Cull and Vanessa Dietrich for their tremendous dedication to the cause of destroying any shred of self-esteem I might dare to foster. Why can’t you accept the things that make other people different rather than insisting everyone conforms to your will?

Sure, some did offer friendly gestures. Nicole Edwards often would greet me and ask about my life. Not that I ever felt comfortable enough to tell her anything; I never trusted her enough to give her the chance. What was the purpose? Did you really give a flip about the shy, quiet kid who sat behind you in 8th grade history? Or was it all about creating an illusion that you care, just to guarantee my voting for you as a class officer.

I can only conceive of one person in this world who will truly be sad at my parting. Marty, my best friend, you talked me out of this decision three times before. You even called 911 after I swallowed a bottle of pills. That is why I did not tell you anything this time, and why I do this in secret, alone. I wish you were coming with me on this great adventure, into the final frontier. Where ever I go, yours will be the one face I carry with me. The one soul I will miss. Yours is also the only forgiveness I ask and beg for as I depart from this life. I love you, and always will.

There’s another group I have not yet addressed: those not like me who left me alone. Or I should say ignored me. I appreciate your sparing me any further harassment, but your inaction, your withheld hellos and how are yous did more to hurt than any name calling. Your inaction effectively excluded me from student life, from the human race. You left me isolated and alone, and no words I could say can convey to you the suffering you caused. I could name names, but in doing so, I would do more now for you than you ever did for me in life.

I do not know if what awaits me at the end of this gun. Will there be a void? Or will I come face to face with God? I just don’t care any more. If you’re anything like your people, I wouldn’t want to know you. You preached to love one another, yet I’ve felt everything except love from Christians. Even if I could know you were different, well, I still reject you. You have left your “followers” to treat people like me poorly. You have allowed so many of the people you “love”, including me, to suffer. So you want me to trust you with my life? I don’t want to spend eternity with a careless deity like you, or with the company you keep.

As my final moments tick away, I wonder what impact these words will create. It depends first on this web site being found, as I doubt whether school administration will want such venom spoken publicly about their lack of caring. Still, the Internet is a remarkable place where even the least significant individual can be heard. Will anyone listen? Will anyone take action? Will students pause and pay attention to the hurting hearts around them? And even if they do, will it be a temporary salve for their egos, to convince themselves they’re really not bad people or will real change happen?

My heart certainly goes out to my fellow outsiders. With me gone, some of you will certainly feel more of the pain and hurt that I did. No one understands you. No one cares how your day is going. No one bothers to get to know you as anything more than a nerd, a geek, a loser. You can do nothing for their social status, save the occasional boost to the ego they get from putting you in your place. Some of you, like Andy Riker, will find outlets in writing. Some, like James Moon, will have an escape in art. Some, like Sean Gilbert, will live their lives pursuing unicorns that they will never, ever catch. I never had a talent to lose myself in, or a dream or unicorn to chase, and so I have taken the path most dreaded. Some of you may soon join me, and I look forward to welcoming a brother or sister to the land where you will never suffer the loneliness and rejection that faces you now.

Farewell forever. I am going to another place. Where, I do not know. But logic dictates that it can only be an improvement. Perhaps my passing will only prove a footnote in a school yearbook. Then again, perhaps the sacrifice of one might bring hope to others. If my death makes life for one person a little more bearable, or a little more enlightened, do I really die in vain?

“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.”

- Adam Krieger

Reply #3867 Posted: September 04, 2015, 11:26:59 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Want to feel sad?
Adam Krieger was bullied in school and subsequently committed suicide. After Blink-182 heard about this they dedicated a song to him. Adam's Song.
Incorrect.

Reply #3868 Posted: September 05, 2015, 12:55:24 am
I am now banned from GetSome

Offline Pigdog

• Just settled in
Want to feel sad?
Incorrect.

Guitarist Tom DeLonge: "The story behind that is Mark read a letter someone sent him as an email, that a kid wrote before he committed suicide to his parents. We kind of got together and wrote this sad, slow song. It came out sadder than we ever thought it would, which is good too. Any song that moves you is good. Some people listen to it and go 'Wow, that's a real bum-out of a song.' But it's one of those things, a story of a kid not being happy in his life, crossed with us being really lonely on tour. At the end of it there's a better way out, there are better things to do than kill yourself." (thanks, Kaity - Harrisburg, PA)

Reply #3869 Posted: September 05, 2015, 01:00:20 am

Offline Tiwaking!

• Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!Tiwaking! is awe-inspiring!
Want to feel sad?

Incorrect.

Guitarist Tom DeLonge: "The story behind that is Mark read a letter someone sent him as an email, that a kid wrote before he committed suicide to his parents. We kind of got together and wrote this sad, slow song. It came out sadder than we ever thought it would, which is good too. Any song that moves you is good. Some people listen to it and go 'Wow, that's a real bum-out of a song.' But it's one of those things, a story of a kid not being happy in his life, crossed with us being really lonely on tour. At the end of it there's a better way out, there are better things to do than kill yourself." (thanks, Kaity - Harrisburg, PA)

Not sure if you are serious or just really, really stupid
Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:14:00 pm by Tiwaking!

Reply #3870 Posted: September 05, 2015, 04:13:42 pm

Offline ChiBae

• I Posted!
  • ChiBae has no influence.
Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr - Trivium
Next up is Kristute Gomen - Trivium (I have the whole discography on shuffle <3)

Reply #3871 Posted: January 16, 2016, 02:09:48 pm

Offline Tiwaking!

Reply #3872 Posted: December 27, 2017, 03:28:32 pm

Offline exquisite

• I Posted!
  • exquisite has no influence.
I dont want to miss a thing - Aerosmith

Reply #3873 Posted: January 23, 2018, 08:29:11 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Gorillaz - DARE

Reply #3874 Posted: January 24, 2018, 05:45:53 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)