• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Quote from: hoodieblanket;1414144
this link grinds my gears >:(

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue

i think i shat myself

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Reply #275 Posted: August 24, 2011, 11:44:35 am
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Obble

Quote from: CGSDR;1414271
Yes I do read it but just to confirm, double check.  Because I've got like about past 7 -10 Steam games that I havent  download yet because 2 reason, 1) too big as I dont to exceed the  monthly usage, 2) I dont play that game a lot. So I just want to make  sure that it is unmetered so then I dont have to worry about the usage  as I was planning to download them all at once.

Plus I will also ref this page as for future in case I get charge (except for when the offer expired).

Quote from: CGSDR;1414172
So when will this going to end? I wonder if the  world to have only one time system, so people like me dont get confuse  or have no idea when, If possible can someone explain which one are NZT,  thanks.

Posts unrelated, but goddamn he hurts my brain.

Reply #276 Posted: August 24, 2011, 12:06:52 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: BerG;1414234
Cruelty to animals grinds my gears. Especially endangered ones.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10746590

OMG, that article made me fucking MAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Reply #277 Posted: August 24, 2011, 12:20:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: hoodieblanket;1414231
take it as a visual comic (rather than attempting to read korean) and follow the pictures right through to the end

I did.

Reply #278 Posted: August 24, 2011, 06:15:34 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1414283
Posts unrelated, but goddamn he hurts my brain.

Hurts to read that man. I feel you bro.

Reply #279 Posted: August 24, 2011, 08:53:32 pm

Offline Benji77

• Addicted
  • Benji77 has no influence.
calling up IRD to find out the wait time is over 1hr to talk to someone.

Fuck that.

Reply #280 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:00:45 pm
Arrrr!!! I\'m a Pirate!

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Trying to deal with a 300mb flash file for video editing and into to and uploading to a JW player.

Shit's impossible to get right... All so the client can avoid a small 'youtube' logo on the video :?

Reply #281 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:15:43 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
What the hell? That's just ridiculous.. To avoid a Youtube logo?

Reply #282 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:20:11 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1414782
Trying to deal with a 300mb flash file for video editing and into to and uploading to a JW player.

Shit's impossible to get right... All so the client can avoid a small 'youtube' logo on the video :?

Having clients sign off a site, so I build it and make it adaptable and flexible and css3 awesome...

Only to have them turn around and ask to have everything cool removed, and their 'few small design tweaks' require an almost full rework of the underlying code into something inflexible, high maintenance and shit. Another 8 hours down the drain :<

Reply #283 Posted: August 25, 2011, 06:43:41 pm

Offline hoodieblanket

• Addicted
  • hoodieblanket has no influence.
origin and being forced into the origin EULA to play bf3 >:S

Reply #284 Posted: August 25, 2011, 09:05:18 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1414791
Having clients sign off a site, so I build it and make it adaptable and flexible and css3 awesome...

Only to have them turn around and ask to have everything cool removed, and their 'few small design tweaks' require an almost full rework of the underlying code into something inflexible, high maintenance and shit. Another 8 hours down the drain :<

I feel this

Reply #285 Posted: August 25, 2011, 10:03:28 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Finding something random at the bottom of ya coffee cup!      urrgghh (dry retch)
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:36:41 am by deanox

Reply #286 Posted: September 29, 2011, 06:46:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Find some creamer in your coffee?

I was talking about jizz incase you didn't get it.

Getting dates mixed up and missing out on all the fun.

Reply #287 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:38:17 pm

Offline Emrico1

People complaining about bugs... In a beta.

Reply #288 Posted: September 30, 2011, 03:16:49 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
People complaining about Emrico... In bed.

Reply #289 Posted: September 30, 2011, 08:44:22 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Beds complaining about Emrico.. In people.

Reply #290 Posted: September 30, 2011, 09:31:31 am

Obble

Complaining about bed people... In Emrico.

Reply #291 Posted: September 30, 2011, 09:41:19 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Obble.

Reply #292 Posted: September 30, 2011, 09:42:55 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
People who die in car crashes and did not have a seatbelt on.

Oh wait, it doesn't grind my gears, it makes my day. Natural Selection at work.

Reply #293 Posted: September 30, 2011, 10:06:10 am

Obble

People from Palmerston North who visit Auckland, and have no fucking clue what to do when there's more than one car on the road.

@Berg, make's me happy too.

Reply #294 Posted: September 30, 2011, 11:14:57 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Arrogant and Ignorant Auckland Drivers.

AIADs.

Reply #295 Posted: September 30, 2011, 11:16:54 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
People with custom titles.

Reply #296 Posted: September 30, 2011, 11:42:45 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Froglotion

• Just settled in
  • Froglotion has no influence.
The BF3 section turning into a pile of steaming crap beta threads

"Anyone got this bug"
"Ima QQ"
"can't do this"
"This doesn't work"
"QQ this"
"That doesn't work"
"why is beta so buggy"
"QQ that"
"anyone else got this problem?"
"can someone hold my hand"
"y u no working"

Reply #297 Posted: September 30, 2011, 12:52:37 pm

Offline Pyromanik

BF3 in general.

Reply #298 Posted: October 01, 2011, 04:20:22 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
People who think it's spelled dry "wrench".

Reply #299 Posted: October 01, 2011, 05:39:53 pm