Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11600 Posted: December 15, 2011, 09:42:55 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11601 Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:00:13 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11602 Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:19:21 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Xenolightning;1456823
Wait is that^ that androgynous dude?

Who?

Tofu or the model in the picture?

Reply #11603 Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:28:54 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11605 Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:37:21 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.

Reply #11606 Posted: December 15, 2011, 10:39:56 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Only scary if you feel your sexuality is being threatened.

Reply #11607 Posted: December 15, 2011, 11:09:31 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #11608 Posted: December 15, 2011, 12:03:19 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11609 Posted: December 15, 2011, 12:12:50 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.

Reply #11610 Posted: December 15, 2011, 12:28:45 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Codex;1455634
I assume you're talking about the IETC which is applicable if you earn between 24-48k

If you are going to earn between 24-48k you can stay on the code ME, if you are going to earn under that amount in total then use M.

It's fucked up.

I have been told to use M because I started employment late in the year and have to use a tax code based on what I have actually earned, not what I would have earned if I had been working since the beginning of the financial year (what I've always had to do).

Why now am I being told to change tax codes, because I am going to have to change my tax code again come next year when the new financial year starts.

Actually, thinking about it, I've always earned enough to put me safely in a bracket no matter what time of the year I have started, so there was no need to chop and change with tax codes.

/Thinking out loud.

Also using M SL because I want to continue to pay off my loan whether or not I come in just before the threshold due to a shorter financial year (for me).

Reply #11611 Posted: December 15, 2011, 03:08:36 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Sixteen.

Yep, thought that might be the case.

Come to think of it, it was plainly obvious from the outset.

One just has to look at the History.

Reply #11612 Posted: December 15, 2011, 03:13:41 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Codex

Quote from: RetardoBot;1456957
It's fucked up.

I have been told to use M because I started employment late in the year and have to use a tax code based on what I have actually earned, not what I would have earned if I had been working since the beginning of the financial year (what I've always had to do).

Why now am I being told to change tax codes, because I am going to have to change my tax code again come next year when the new financial year starts.

Actually, thinking about it, I've always earned enough to put me safely in a bracket no matter what time of the year I have started, so there was no need to chop and change with tax codes.

/Thinking out loud.

Also using M SL because I want to continue to pay off my loan whether or not I come in just before the threshold due to a shorter financial year (for me).

M SL is always a good idea. Yeah all you have to do is tell your payroll to change it back to ME SL if the $10 a week makes a difference, otherwise you can claim the ietc at the end of the year in a pts or ir3 as credit anyway. This is of course after the new financial year starts. A lot of people get told to base it on what their total income would normally be but its based on what you really earn so not sure why this gets spread.

Either way if you do get into the threshold then you'll be able to claim the credit anyway, which is what I do xD ~500 is a lot more useful than 10 that i'd piss away each week to me anyway.

Reply #11613 Posted: December 15, 2011, 03:14:37 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #11614 Posted: December 16, 2011, 01:44:29 pm

Offline Xsannz

• Addicted
  • Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!Xsannz is awe-inspiring!
Did you know there was a provisional document..... to incorporate nz as a aussie state.

It is open ended and still sitting there.... it only needs 5 votes and a pm.signature to carry....

There is even an unamed st in australia forget where waiting to be named nz.... the surrounding streets are named after aussie states....

Reply #11615 Posted: December 16, 2011, 01:49:12 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
You know a lot of trivial shit of dubious origin.

Reply #11616 Posted: December 16, 2011, 07:30:01 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Kiwi's would hate that, oh you're Australian? WELL YOU ARE NOW OHOOHHOHO

All that cheezy patriot garbage (you don't notice it in your own country) that has been stuffed down your throats would haunt you.

Reply #11617 Posted: December 16, 2011, 11:09:04 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If it wasn't for being stuck with Australian foreign policy, I'd be perfectly happy for NZ to be part of Aus.

Reply #11618 Posted: December 16, 2011, 11:28:40 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1457418
Kiwi's would hate that, oh you're Australian? WELL YOU ARE NOW OHOOHHOHO

Aussie would finally be able to leigimately claim all our shit as their own.
Though you can keep Russle Crowe.

Also, everyone in NZ would suddenlty grow mullets, and turn into complete yobbos.
The entire country, without exception.

But the chicks might get hotter :F

Reply #11619 Posted: December 17, 2011, 11:51:55 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Chicks would definitely get hotter, but the average Australian woman would be downgraded.

We could all celebrate Australia day together!

Reply #11620 Posted: December 17, 2011, 02:52:52 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Ninjas!
[video=vimeo;29413609]http://vimeo.com/29413609[/video]

Reply #11621 Posted: December 18, 2011, 12:26:33 am

Offline Growler

Reply #11622 Posted: December 22, 2011, 06:28:09 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #11623 Posted: December 22, 2011, 06:48:44 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Got my xmas pressie from work today. A big cardboard box full fo goodies, including a bottle of a single malt scotch from Isle of Jura,  an assortment of three boys beers, and a few nice bottles of wine

Reply #11624 Posted: December 22, 2011, 09:36:28 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here