Topic: The Last Stand

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
Well I didn't get a bite, watching last stand now :)

Spoiler :
Hmm 39 minutes into it and I'm wondering why the police aren't using thermal imaging.

53 Minutes apparently the baddies corvette  is made out of some space age undentable material when it drives head on (after driving in reverse as fast as it goes forward) into a SUV.
Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:29:58 pm by Black Heart

Reply #25 Posted: February 03, 2013, 09:26:36 pm

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
  • Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.Black Heart is working their way up.
Was that Arnie or Gérard Depardieu. His ability to deliver dialgoue has diminished as much as his physique

Reply #26 Posted: February 03, 2013, 11:16:44 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Im going to come to your house and murder your entire family.

Reply #27 Posted: February 04, 2013, 08:32:17 am

Offline Black Heart

• Addicted
Well you should be here now, if you were driving a corvette 01, because it's THAT FAST, and never needs to stop for fuel. Faster than a helicopter they claim,
Spoiler :
and yet follow it for the first 1/4 of the movie with one. And imagine how much more covenient it would have been to not have to build a bridge.
Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 08:41:35 am by Black Heart

Reply #28 Posted: February 04, 2013, 08:38:43 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Anyone seen this yet? in other news arny and sly teaming up to break out of prison...... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1211956/?ref_=sr_2

Reply #29 Posted: June 27, 2013, 08:23:01 pm

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/06/27/escape[/video]

Reply #30 Posted: June 28, 2013, 07:13:50 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: frankytanky;1527828
Anyone seen this yet?2

Yes. It is the greatest movie of all time.

Reply #31 Posted: June 28, 2013, 09:36:13 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Black Heart;1516796
Well I didn't get a bite, watching last stand now :)

Spoiler :
Hmm 39 minutes into it and I'm wondering why the police aren't using thermal imaging.

53 Minutes apparently the baddies corvette  is made out of some space age undentable material when it drives head on (after driving in reverse as fast as it goes forward) into a SUV.

I started watching it on the way to Perth, but it made a long journey seem longer.

So I stopped.

Reply #32 Posted: June 28, 2013, 03:43:58 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1527860
I started watching it on the way to Perth, but it made a long journey seem longer.

So I stopped.

You stopped going to Perth?

Reply #33 Posted: June 28, 2013, 03:53:21 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

He stopped going to Perth and went home so he could watch it in high definition with surround sound.

Reply #34 Posted: June 28, 2013, 07:50:34 pm