Topic: Car Products

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1511409
Where abouts are you?

Auckland/ botany supercheap.

Reply #25 Posted: December 12, 2012, 04:09:43 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: toofast;1511483
Auckland/ botany supercheap.

I'm in Manukau, if you find a good place let me know.

I pick up some thigns from Mitre 10 botany, but thier range is not very large either.
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:16:33 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #26 Posted: December 12, 2012, 04:13:44 pm

Offline Demandred

• Game Server Admin
  • Demandred has no influence.
I clean my car using the wash/wax from Meguiars

This is still probably the best wheel cleaner I have found for easily removing the break dust that my car makes almost before it is started  - http://www.meguiars.co.nz/G9524/
This is the wash - http://www.meguiars.co.nz/G17748I/

I get given shit for not actually doing proper cut n polish efforts or clay bars etc - but that is too much effort. I generally take it to a place to get that work done   - and in general they do a shit house job and I vow I will do it myself the next time, and then I don't

Reply #27 Posted: December 16, 2012, 06:20:52 pm

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Haven't cleaned my car properly for over a year, its had the odd brushless car wash, but It was a nice day yesterday so I went all out, took me about 6 hours, looked like new again

This morning on the way to work.. Raining, roadworks, heaps of dirty roadspray .. Now I remember why I don't bother.

Reply #28 Posted: December 17, 2012, 08:40:41 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Hahaha. I washed and waxed it on Saturday.

Drove to Hamilton on Sunday, now windscreens covered in dead bugs.

Reply #29 Posted: December 17, 2012, 08:47:02 am

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Thats why you look at the weather forecast first.

And the plauge forecast.

Reply #30 Posted: December 17, 2012, 09:31:46 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: BerG;1511941
Thats why you look at the weather forecast first.

And the plauge forecast.

If I looked at the weather forecast first, I would never ever do it "Oh looks like it's going to rain in two weeks time, oh well don't see the point" haha

Reply #31 Posted: December 17, 2012, 09:39:38 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
A real man would punch the dirt and grime off, I am disappoint.

Reply #32 Posted: December 17, 2012, 10:07:15 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
Quote from: Nostargate;1511944
A real man would punch the dirt and grime off, I am disappoint.

'oh oops I dented it'

Reply #33 Posted: December 17, 2012, 10:11:22 am

Took my car in for a WOF. It failed.

Turns out it needs tyres.

Any Recommendations?

Reply #34 Posted: May 08, 2013, 12:57:55 pm

http://www.firestone.co.nz/tyre-locator?width=215&ratio=45&rim=17

My typical driving consists of driving on at motorway at 10km/h then slamming my breaks when someone cuts in front.

Reply #35 Posted: May 08, 2013, 01:06:14 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
  • LeadCollector has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524977
http://www.firestone.co.nz/tyre-locator?width=215&ratio=45&rim=17

My typical driving consists of driving on at motorway at 10km/h then slamming my breaks when someone cuts in front.

Firestone all the way! (I am biased though as I have a few acquaintances who work at or run stores)
I was on a budget the last time I needed tyres and got some cheap Dunlop directional s, I have regretted it ever since :(

Anywhere near Onehunga? If so I can see what deal I can get you on that size.

Reply #36 Posted: May 08, 2013, 02:56:55 pm

Quote from: Spork;1411842
Your face won\'t make top four!

Quote from: LeadCollector;1524979
Anywhere near Onehunga? If so I can see what deal I can get you on that size.

That would be awesome. I'm in Manukau

Reply #37 Posted: May 08, 2013, 03:45:22 pm

Offline Baldesto

• Addicted
  • Baldesto barely matters.Baldesto barely matters.
go see mike at payless tyres,neilson st , good dude and  fairly priced tyres....

Reply #38 Posted: May 08, 2013, 03:50:32 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524982
That would be awesome. I'm in Manukau

Waiting for him to come back to me with prices :)

Reply #39 Posted: May 08, 2013, 04:02:46 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1524975
Took my car in for a WOF. It failed.

Turns out it needs tyres.

Any Recommendations?

I would recommend tyres.

Reply #40 Posted: May 08, 2013, 07:00:54 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Tony's tyre service.

They treat me like the king that I am.

Reply #41 Posted: May 09, 2013, 06:54:41 am

Offline frankytanky

• Devoted Member
  • frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.frankytanky is working their way up.
Speaking of car products (which I assume we are cos it is the name of the thread derp), my japanese friend brought me one of these once

can't figure out if I should bother to use it though. You have to cart this thing around taking up space in the glovey, then actually remember to pull it out when time to deposit fries.

Thoughts?

Reply #42 Posted: May 09, 2013, 11:56:51 am

Quote from: BerG;1524998
Tony's tyre service.

They treat me like the king that I am.

Rung these guys up, they gave me a great deal.

Reply #43 Posted: May 09, 2013, 01:21:12 pm

Offline LeadCollector

• Game Server Admin
Sorry about the delay, the useless bastard still hasn't got back to me :(

Your sorted then?

Reply #44 Posted: May 09, 2013, 02:26:14 pm

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: frankytanky;1525003
Speaking of car products (which I assume we are cos it is the name of the thread derp), my japanese friend brought me one of these once

can't figure out if I should bother to use it though. You have to cart this thing around taking up space in the glovey, then actually remember to pull it out when time to deposit fries.

Thoughts?

you cant tell me it's not used at least 3 times on the Invercargill-Auckland leg of the nationals?

Reply #45 Posted: May 09, 2013, 02:30:22 pm
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Quote from: LeadCollector;1525006
Sorry about the delay, the useless bastard still hasn't got back to me :(

Your sorted then?

yeah, cars getting done now. Thanks anyway.

Reply #46 Posted: May 09, 2013, 03:03:44 pm

Offline BerG

• Terminator

You will walk around all day tomorrow with the theme song stuck in your head.

"Tony's Tyre SERVICE, yeah...."

Reply #47 Posted: May 09, 2013, 10:30:33 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: frankytanky;1525003

Thoughts?

Just go to burger king, get a far better burger and your fries will fit right into the passengers cup holder!

Reply #48 Posted: May 10, 2013, 08:00:44 am

Offline Ares Helix

• Just settled in
  • Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...Ares Helix might someday be someone...
A while ago I got a wax attack buffer type thingy for car polishing. When used with good wax it makes a massive difference. Wax wise, I use mother's carnuba (sp) or ICE car polish.

Reply #49 Posted: June 13, 2013, 09:59:40 am
Need some music to play to?
Click here!