Topic: Photo-Real Digital Painting - IronWoman, Jennifer Aniston, Andy Serkis...

Offline Dean

• Just settled in
  • Dean has no influence.
Hi, just got back into my art in the last few weeks. My Digital Painting with Time-Lapse clips on YouTube Channel

Used Wacom Cintiq 24HD and Photoshop CS6.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7655[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7656[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7657[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7658[/ATTACH]

Hope you enjoy :)

Posted: January 08, 2013, 12:21:03 pm
i7 2600K @ 4428Mhz | Asus p8z68 Deluxe | 16GB RAM | EVGA GTX580 SC x2 SLI | X-Fi Ti | OZC Vertex 3 120GB SSD | 5TB HDD | 2 x DVD | 1 x BluRay | Silverstone Strider 1500W | SilverStone FT02B Fortress | Win7 64bit | ASUS VG236H 23" 3D LCD x 3 | Nvidia 3D Vision kit | Logitech G19 KB and G9 Mouse

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Wow, wtf? just watched a couple of your timelapses - you're crazy talented dude!

Reply #1 Posted: January 08, 2013, 12:43:49 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Good work.

Now paint Jennifer Aniston Andy Serkis naked.

Reply #2 Posted: January 08, 2013, 12:56:37 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Going by your technique and your fondness for the airbrush look together with a few snippets of what your setup looks like; are you a concept artist for the automotive industry?

Reply #3 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:02:37 pm

Offline Dean

• Just settled in
  • Dean has no influence.
Thanks guys. Retardobot, nah, I just like more realistic artwork and challenging my skills. The setup you see in the Jennifer Aniston video (and my sig) is my gaming rig at home... although I borrowed the Wacom from work over Christmas... I gotta get myself one for home, I just have a standard 6x9" wacom ;) I'm an art-worker and web-developer in my day job (publishing) but that's more photo-manipulation, it's been ages since I've done some real artwork and enjoying getting back into it.

My Dad likes his cars, his artwork is here ... he does Oil Painting.

Reply #4 Posted: January 08, 2013, 01:17:51 pm
i7 2600K @ 4428Mhz | Asus p8z68 Deluxe | 16GB RAM | EVGA GTX580 SC x2 SLI | X-Fi Ti | OZC Vertex 3 120GB SSD | 5TB HDD | 2 x DVD | 1 x BluRay | Silverstone Strider 1500W | SilverStone FT02B Fortress | Win7 64bit | ASUS VG236H 23" 3D LCD x 3 | Nvidia 3D Vision kit | Logitech G19 KB and G9 Mouse

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
That's awesome.

How long do they take to do?

And how much do you charge to do a photo-realistic painting of me, but with a triple large penis (for my internet dating profile).

Reply #5 Posted: January 08, 2013, 03:08:56 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Dean;1513849
Thanks guys. Retardobot, nah, I just like more realistic artwork and challenging my skills. The setup you see in the Jennifer Aniston video (and my sig) is my gaming rig at home... although I borrowed the Wacom from work over Christmas... I gotta get myself one for home, I just have a standard 6x9" wacom ;) I'm an art-worker and web-developer in my day job (publishing) but that's more photo-manipulation, it's been ages since I've done some real artwork and enjoying getting back into it.

My Dad likes his cars, his artwork is here ... he does Oil Painting.

Wow, your fathers art is incredible also! I've always wanted to be able to draw eh, the missus has all the creativity in our house.. I have cool ideas but can never get them on the paper..just ends up in a big mess.

I blame being left handed (despite that probably being an issue at all.. but shh don't tell me otherwise)

Quote from: BerG;1513866
That's awesome.

And how much do you charge to do a photo-realistic painting of me, but with a triple large penis (for my internet dating profile).

That is going to be one mighty big penis.

Reply #6 Posted: January 08, 2013, 03:25:17 pm

Offline Dean

• Just settled in
  • Dean has no influence.
Quote from: BerG;1513866
That's awesome.

On average about 8-10 hours.. sorry, I don't do nudes :hopelessness:

Reply #7 Posted: January 08, 2013, 08:14:51 pm