Topic: Ultrabooks.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Holy fucking shit!

STOP TEH WROLD SWINDLE LIEKS A MAC!

hahaha, they are a great piece of kit, now you know why I like taking mine out on photoshoots. Tethering to a MBP is just awesome!

Reply #25 Posted: April 17, 2013, 04:40:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
The humble pie comes thick and fast! Haha its all good. Only a fan of their portables though. iPhone can still fuck right off.

Reply #26 Posted: April 17, 2013, 05:09:46 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Codex

Moments later...

Reply #27 Posted: April 17, 2013, 05:15:45 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
Don't even bro.

I fucking love my S3. Siyah kernal with dual boot,

Reply #28 Posted: April 17, 2013, 09:26:08 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline BerG

• Terminator

• BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.BerG is on the verge of being accepted.
Swindle and his buddies at the next MBP release:

Make sure to pick up your official Apple Fan daywear:

Reply #29 Posted: April 18, 2013, 10:00:58 am

Offline swindle

Must have.

Reply #30 Posted: April 18, 2013, 10:21:29 am

Offline Bounty Hunter

• Addicted
  • Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!Bounty Hunter is awe-inspiring!
the google guys at uni are pretty funny too to be honest. fuck they love their google merch.

Reply #31 Posted: April 18, 2013, 10:23:19 am
"We are the majority we arent the tards, the people we pick on are." -Luse_K

Offline swindle

I love the fact this thing is 99% silent 99% of the time. A god send compared to my old laptop.

When I say "old", I mean 4 months.

Reply #32 Posted: April 18, 2013, 08:31:10 pm