Topic: Cloud Storage

Offline Skux

• I Posted!
  • Skux has no influence.
Hello All.

Haven't been on here for well over 2 years. Used to play Battlefield 2 on the ICONZ servers and all that.
I have come back from another website called Cybergamer to share with you guys a special offer.

Our kind sponsors at MEGA.co.nz have gifted us a few Cloud Vouchers and given us permission to sell these.
All proceeds will go towards funding our team for events in the future.

Quote from: mega.co.nz
"MEGA are a dedicated group of technologists who were given the time, opportunity and Internet access to build an awesome cloud storage service that will help protect your privacy. They have programmed this Internet service from scratch in Auckland, New Zealand. Unlike most of their competitors, they use a state of the art browser based encryption technology where you, not them, control the keys. There design group includes Kim Dotcom, Mathias Ortmann, Bram van der Kolk, and Finn Batato. Tony Lentino, owner of domain registrar Instra Corporation, is there Principal Visionary. There CEO, Vikram Kumar, has been Chief Executive of InternetNZ, a non-profit organization promoting the vision of an 'open and uncapturable Internet'."

These vouchers entitle the customer to 1 YEARS Subcription of PRO II to mega.co.nz.

Pro II allows the customer to gain access to upload 2TB of storage and 4TB of Bandwidth/Month.
This means 2TB of data is your storage limit, and 4TB of Bandwidth is your monthly data transfer limit.

These are valued at €200.00 (That's roughly $320.00 NZD on the current exchange rate)

If you are interested in buying a voucher feel free to PM me or ask for contact details and we can negotiate a price.

https://mega.co.nz/

Posted: June 01, 2013, 02:19:34 am

Offline Skux

• I Posted!
  • Skux has no influence.
Bump

Reply #1 Posted: October 08, 2013, 10:36:53 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
I'll buy one for $150, plus a written guarantee that if the servers are seized by a law enforcement agency I will be refunded.

Deal?

Reply #2 Posted: October 09, 2013, 06:34:55 pm